RCI loyalty Grid

I went to show my DH what the diamond level will get us (after our next cruise in April) and it is coming back as a bad request.  I had also bookmarked it and it is coming back as a bad request as well.  I hope this means they are not going to be extending how many points you need for a particular level because then I will feel like its a carrot on a stick.  Almost in reach but never quite there.  I also hope they are not playing with what you are awarded for each level because I am looking forward to my 4 free drinks per day (of which I might drink 2).  Unless of course they are adding benefits then I have no problem with that.  LOL  Does anyone know what is going on?

2 minutes ago, cruiseguy1016 said:

I just clicked on the link I provided and it worked for me.

What browser?

I get the same 400 Bad Request in Chrome, but it's working fine in Edge.

I wonder if it's a cache issue?

45 minutes ago, cruiseguy1016 said:

I just clicked on the link I provided and it worked for me.

It is working in edge but not in firefox or chrome for me.  I don't really like edge so I used the pdf from Another_Critic.  Main purpose of the post was to make sure they are not changing anything and moving the bar.  I'm finally going to get there and want to enjoy.  Thanks everyone.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, bucky0926 said:

I went to show my DH what the diamond level will get us (after our next cruise in April) and it is coming back as a bad request.  I had also bookmarked it and it is coming back as a bad request as well.  I hope this means they are not going to be extending how many points you need for a particular level because then I will feel like its a carrot on a stick.  Almost in reach but never quite there.  I also hope they are not playing with what you are awarded for each level because I am looking forward to my 4 free drinks per day (of which I might drink 2).  Unless of course they are adding benefits then I have no problem with that.  LOL  Does anyone know what is going on?

My first thought if something from royal didnt load correctly or said ooops...would be IT strikes again. Not oh they are taking away perks.

IT seems notoriously bad. 

5 hours ago, bucky0926 said:

.  I also hope they are not playing with what you are awarded for each level because I am looking forward to my 4 free drinks per day (of which I might drink 2).  Unless of course they are adding benefits then I have no problem with that.  LOL  Does anyone know what is going on?

I don't  drink but maybe a glass of wine so I get diet coke cans or ginger ale or water bottles for the extra drinks.

13 minutes ago, cruzsnooze said:

I don't  drink but maybe a glass of wine so I get diet coke cans or ginger ale or water bottles for the extra drinks.

I don't drink coffee or soda so it looks like water for me.

3 hours ago, bucky0926 said:

I don't drink coffee or soda so it looks like water for me.

On oasis class I get vitamin water in the vitality spa. Cant hurt I think though they only have orange flavor. I keep a bottle in my refrigerator. I had to settle for power aide on adventure.