Breakfast for suite guests on Adventure

FLcruiser2011

It depends. In the last year breakfast has been in Chops and Giovanni's. And the sea day hours have been different, too. My most recent cruise in Adventure in July, it was Giovanni's with sea day hours the same as port day. But in March is was Chops with sea day hours a half hour later than port day.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, RFerrington said:

The suites breakfast has been in Giovanni’s on all of the AD cruises we have been on in the past year.

I went back and looked at my concierge emails. It was summer 2023 when AD used Chops for breakfast.

Edited by smokeybandit
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, BirdTravels said:

For us, the suites restaurant doesn't really offer anything that the MDR doesn't offer. It is a one and done. We eat at the MDR or WJ for the rest of the cruise. I don't need to be seen in the suites restaurant eating marginal foods. 

Agree somewhat...we either order MDR room service or eat in the WJ, whichever is convenient based on our need on any particular morning.

7 hours ago, BirdTravels said:

For us, the suites restaurant doesn't really offer anything that the MDR doesn't offer. It is a one and done. We eat at the MDR or WJ for the rest of the cruise. I don't need to be seen in the suites restaurant eating marginal foods. 

Who is eating in the suites restaurant to be seen? The only people who can see you are the same people who you see in the suite lounge. 

During peak breakfast hours in WJ when there is a line waiting to get in it's nice to pop into the suites restaurant instead, with no line. It's a matter of practicality, not "being seen".

• Like 1