Medallion's

Mjkny

We're going to be on the Sun for a b2b 10/14 - 10/26  (very excited) we just received our medallion's we're Elite and they came yesterday and instead of being black they are a orange or salmon colored and on the the back they say inaugural cruise just wondering if this is just for this trip only and if everyone gets the same colored medallion ?  

Is this what the cool kids collect??  Darn, my wife and I picked custom images (for like, 5 dollars each).  I have never had a medallion, so I am new to this.  I have all of my previous cards on a magnet board in my office, so I am struggling how to integrate a medallion onto the board.   :)  I got the one that is exclusive to the Sun Princess, my wife got a cool wolf.  

14 minutes ago, oteixeira said:

Is this what the cool kids collect??  Darn, my wife and I picked custom images (for like, 5 dollars each).  I have never had a medallion, so I am new to this.  I have all of my previous cards on a magnet board in my office, so I am struggling how to integrate a medallion onto the board.  🙂 I got the one that is exclusive to the Sun Princess, my wife got a cool wolf.  

The medallion is magnetic also.

• Like 2

Just now, PacnGoNow said:

The medallion is magnetic also.

Awesome, so it will just sit up there fine.  Just going to be a different size then a card when I look at my board.  I will get over it.  LOL  Silly little things we do to remember good times.  

• Like 1

41 minutes ago, PacnGoNow said:

@Traveller94posted their Medallion was pink color and they are in a Sanctuary Balcony.  They just received them also.

Here’s the thread:  White seawitch

Look like yours?

1 hour ago, Mjkny said:

We're going to be on the Sun for a b2b 10/14 - 10/26  (very excited) we just received our medallion's we're Elite and they came yesterday and instead of being black they are a orange or salmon colored and on the the back they say inaugural cruise just wondering if this is just for this trip only and if everyone gets the same colored medallion ?  

If you're in a Sanctuary Collection cabin, it'll be the pinkish salmon color.

Lower category staterooms have been white with the sea witch denoting CC status 

If you don't like it, you can get custom stickers aboard to put in instead.

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, reedprincess said:

If you're in a Sanctuary Collection cabin, it'll be the pinkish salmon color.

Lower category staterooms have been white with the sea witch denoting CC status 

If you don't like it, you can get custom stickers aboard to put in instead.

We're in a signature suite

2 hours ago, Mara4166 said:

You may want to edit or remove this post. You are sharing some very personal information (email and phone numbers) with everyone on cruise critic.

Amen!  It's risky enough to just post these types of spreadsheets only in the rollcall section.  

• Like 1

Posted (edited)
2 hours ago, Mara4166 said:

You may want to edit or remove this post. You are sharing some very personal information (email and phone numbers) with everyone on cruise critic.

Holy cow! I would not be happy if I was on this list. Not only is the personal information being "shared" with everybody on Cruise Critic but also with everybody on the Internet. There are some pretty nasty people out there who will love harvesting this personal info.

Edit: I have asked the mods to delete the post with the info as well as subsequent posts that quote the same links. Posting links to people's personal information without their express permission is horribly irresponsible and extremely dangerous.

Edited by Thrak
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Posted (edited)
16 minutes ago, Thrak said:

Holy cow! I would not be happy if I was on this list. Not only is the personal information being "shared" with everybody on Cruise Critic but also with everybody on the Internet. There are some pretty nasty people out there who will love harvesting this personal info.

Edit: I have asked the mods to delete the post with the info as well as subsequent posts that quote the same links. Posting links to people's personal information without their express permission is horribly irresponsible and extremely dangerous.

Thank you, it looks like they are gone

I am trying to figure out why anyone would give that information to someone on Social Media to collate.  I know cruise critic is a bit safer than other platforms (real names not used), but I do not give out our surname on roll calls and would never give our our cabin number on Cruise Critic.  That is not even mentioning personal email and phone numbers.

Edited by Mara4166

1 hour ago, Mara4166 said:

Thank you, it looks like they are gone

I am trying to figure out why anyone would give that information to someone on Social Media to collate.  I know cruise critic is a bit safer than other platforms (real names not used), but I do not give out our surname on roll calls and would never give our our cabin number on Cruise Critic.  That is not even mentioning personal email and phone numbers.

Good that you noticed that link.  This has been happening quite a bit lately and on some of my cruises too.

Some are giving out too much information, that’s not necessary, IMO.

With all the data breaches and cyber threats, we really need to be careful giving out information on this board also. JMO

• Like 1

We'll be on the Sun Princess from October 14th to 19th and received a salmon sea witch medallion. We're also staying in a suite on this cruise, so it could be that everyone on the inaugural year cruise is getting the salmon/white medallion, or perhaps it's tied to the suite. Either way, we have a week to find out! I'll post an update once I uncover the mystery behind this unique medallion sticker.

Sun princess image.png

• Like 1

Posted (edited)

Suzyh, please post about how the Sanctuary collection benefits work out with the new restaurant and the new Sanctuary. Looking forward to hearing how these are. 

Edited by Avalon35