Princess website messed up

Lynnees

I just tried to price out a cruise. No matter what category I tried to look at it kept taking me back to interior. Bahhhhh I've waited patiently all day to get some info. Guess I'll have to wait until tomorrow and make a phone call.

They really should test read their sites before putting them back up.

Lynnees I've been over there several times today since noon central and they've had a message telling you it's down for maintenance but will be available at 6:00pm Pacific, but I see now it's been changed to 8:00pm. Guess we got to hurry up and wait. :rolleyes:

It was shut for maintenance all day, but I finally did get past that this evening. However once I had signed in and was trying to get a complete price it kept switching be back from the AB I was trying to price to the Interior cabin. I had got as far as picking the cabin - then it would say that was not a proper cabin number.

Oh well, there's always tomorrow.

• 10 years later...

Am trying it now with no luck - when I go into the cruise personalized it just kicks me back out and says they are having a problem logging me in - oh well, I will try again tomorrow or call them to make my final payment :-)

Am trying it now with no luck - when I go into the cruise personalized it just kicks me back out and says they are having a problem logging me in - oh well, I will try again tomorrow or call them to make my final payment :-)

This thread is over 10 years old!

It seems to happen fairly regularly. :(

You may have to try back later as suggested and/or call Princess.

Edited by Colo Cruiser

Don't see why... :cool:

It really is a pretty pathetic game. Both teams are embarrassing themselves. It's pretty clear that Oakland is dead in the water now due to Carr's broken leg.

They have to do maintenance sometime.

Yes, but you would hope the maintenance would improve something.

My sign-on info - even though I check to remember it and use the same computer - never appears and must be re-entered every time.

And tonight my 3 separate bookings were all listed with the exact same booking number even though they are all different cabin numbers and when each booking was opened showed the proper info inside.

Not the end of the Earth - just two examples...

Wow, I bet Princess' web site has been through 5 or 6 redesigns since this thread originally went up. I think this is the oldest thread I've seen resurrected from the dead. Oh yeah, while we're at it; go Seahawks!

Edited by jeromep

Yes, but you would hope the maintenance would improve something.

My sign-on info - even though I check to remember it and use the same computer - never appears and must be re-entered every time.

I spent hours upon hours on the phone with Joe and Fred in Kolkata trying to find out why I had to sign in to Amazon every time even though I used to be able to just one click.

It was my iPhone! Somehow I got switched to private browser which meant nothing was remembered.

If you continue to have the problem, check your browser.

Not the end of the Earth - just two examples...

Sent from my iPhone using Forums mobile app

Wow, I bet Princess' web site has been through 5 or 6 redesigns since this thread originally went up. I think this is the oldest thread I've seen resurrected from the dead. Oh yeah, while we're at it; go Seahawks!

This isn't a resurrected thread - it's a new thread on an old subject. As for old threads I saw one come up the other day about Tahitian Princess that was 10 years old.

Hoping the Packers kick some butt later today. :D

That info is not kept by Princess.

It is kept in cookies on your computer and the Princess logic searches for it on your system.