Who's Your Captain & Cruise Director?

C 2 C

Hi Arno !

I had an idea.....

Perhaps you can add a "Captains Club Hostess/Host" column to this thread ?

I know many of us enjoy seeing the Hostesses when we Cruise, and like to know who is currently onboard each ship. I think it would be a great addition for 2007. Please Let us know what you think Arno.

Again, thanks for all of your help !

he Captain's Club Newsletter is available as well as coupons for booking certain cruises. Here is a picture from the newsletter:

Delia(Millenium), Liesl(Constellation), Mahalia(Century), Roxanna(left X), Brenda, Heidi, Jennifer

Emma(Mercury), Melanie(Galaxy)

The Captain's Club Newsletter is available as well as coupons for booking certain cruises. Here is a picture from the newsletter:

Delia(Millenium), Liesl(Constellation), Mahalia(Century), Roxanna(left X), Brenda, Heidi, Jennifer

Emma(Mercury), Melanie(Galaxy)

Your wish etc.;)

Thanks Arno, it looks great.

Now, can we do a "Who's your Cabin Attendant & Assistant Cabin Attendant" list ... just kidding :)

The CC Hostess on Zenith (11/27 to 12/8/06) was Tanushka D'souza. This was her second cruise in that capacity; she had previously been a librarian for "X".

Thanks for the information. I will add her name when we get some more ships filled in.

It's strange that she was not included in the picture. Perhaps she was the replacement for Roxanna when she left Celebrity.

Thanks for the information. I will add her name when we get some more ships filled in.

It's strange that she was not included in the picture. Perhaps she was the replacement for Roxanna when she left Celebrity.

Hi Arno !

I was also wondering where Camilla Sullivan was left out of the photo. One reason may be that (I believe) she is on Vacation. I would have liked to see her included in the group shot. While they all do a great job, Camilla is one of the best !

Your wish etc.;)

Arno, Delia is on Millennium. I tried to put her name

in the appropriate slot but it won't seem to work for me.

Oh, I also want to thank you for doing this for us.

And I have a question. I know you just got off

Mercury. Do you recall if Brahni was bartending in

Martini Bar? And was Zafer on the ship as one of the

Maitr'd's?

Thanks again.

Arno, Delia is on Millennium.

And I have a question. I know you just got off

Mercury. Do you recall if Brahni was bartending in

Martini Bar? And was Zafer on the ship as one of the

Maitr'd's?

I stopped for a Goose Kiss Martini but I did not get it directly from the bartender.;) Richard was our assistant Maitre'd and met us at the door each evening for our free alcohol (hand wash). I didn't get the name of any of the others. Sorry but my name retention skills are lacking.:o

The Captain on the 12/09=12/23 cruise was Capt. Bergos. His wife, Haiki was the Hotel Director. the CD was Martin somebody....never could get his last name...I read it but can't recall. There were over 100 CC ers on that trip....they just don't seem to post very often. By the way, this is the third time on various threads that I have answered this question. Don't know why we don't connect.

Happy New Year

Marilyn

The Captain on the 12/09=12/23 cruise was Capt. Bergos. His wife, Haiki was the Hotel Director. the CD was Martin somebody....never could get his last name...I read it but can't recall. There were over 100 CC ers on that trip....they just don't seem to post very often. By the way, this is the third time on various threads that I have answered this question. Don't know why we don't connect.

Marilyn

Hi Marylin:

It's that Martin Somebody I would like to track down and now the CC Hostess

Is the spelling of the Captain Bergos or Berdos??

Thanks for your persistence:)

Just got off the Century on Dec. 30 and Mahalia was no longer there. Brenda Myers is the Captain's Club Hostess and Melanie Pevlov is Future Cruise (Drus Pevlov's wife.)

Hi Wishful !

Thanks for confirming. I was on Century a few weeks ago, and Brenda just got there. I was told I just missed Mihalia. They are both wonderful CC Hostesses !

I just read this little bit of gossip:

Just back from the Galaxy's holiday sailling that had cruise director, Shawn Cavanah, and his assistant go AWOL on the 4th day. While the story announced to those onboard was that he needed to leave due to a family emergency, the buzz was that they skipped. It was dreadfullly strange..and it was the quietest holiday sailing I have ever been on.

Hi Marylin:

It's that Martin Somebody I would like to track down and now the CC Hostess

Is the spelling of the Captain Bergos or Berdos??

Thanks for your persistence:)

The captain is Yannis Berdos and the Cruise Director is Martin Blanar. Found something I had saved that had both names.

This may be a duplicate post, if so, sorry.

Archived