****Live From the Golden Princess****

T&J

Bill we are having a little bit of an epidemic of our own since yesterday. Apparently a lot of people onboard have Noro but no where near those kind of numbers. Soem people caught it in Egypt and have brought it back onboard and it has spread to some people.

Tony

I hope they are careful with the diagnosis and don't miss cases of amoebic dysentry, which is common in North Africa. The symptoms might be similar. I caught it while working over there, and it can really mess you up.

I hope they are careful with the diagnosis and don't miss cases of amoebic dysentry, which is common in North Africa. The symptoms might be similar. I caught it while working over there, and it can really mess you up.

Good gosh I hope it's not that...it can be very nasty and persistent!

Tony

:cool: :eek: :cool:

Hey Tony,

I also want to add my thanks to the incredible postings you have been doing. You've really helped with some boring days at the desk with your wonderful commentary. Of course the fact that my husband and I are doing this very same cruise next year, in fact one year from today:D , gives all your postings an added exciting edge.

Just one quick questions...is Vicki going to be posting her independent tour?

Have a safe journey home.

I was a smart cookie this time all of it was done today and yesterday and will just stay packed for the Tahitian Princess...easier this way!...LOL!

Tony

Tony,

You are quite a smart cookie;) , since the clothes you will need for the next 20 plus days will not be the ones you will need in the South Pacific. LOL

Also, thanks for the great entertainment! Your info, culinery reports, weather updates, port reviews and so much more have been a delight to read. Will be counting the days til you are on the Tahitian Princess.

Safe Travels,

Leslie

I am doing the train from Civitavecchia to Fumicino Airport tomorrow morning and have to be one of the first pax off because I have an early flight at 9:40am.Tony

We. also, have enjoyed your updates from the Golden Princess. Thanks!

Looking forwward to meeting you on the GP when we embark at Rio in January.

Tony,

You are quite a smart cookie;) , since the clothes you will need for the next 20 plus days will not be the ones you will need in the South Pacific. LOL

Leslie

Don't bet on that. Tony packs very lightly, since his laundry on board is free. Mine is too, so why can't I learn to pack the way he does?

Arlene

Don't bet on that. Tony packs very lightly, since his laundry on board is free. Mine is too, so why can't I learn to pack the way he does?

Arlene

Arlene,

If you are anything like me, I want options on what to wear even if your laundry is done for free. ;) And unlike Tony, I love formal nights and dressing up, the dress, the shoes, the bag, the accessories, plus the jewelry...it all adds up! LOL

Leslie

Bill we are having a little bit of an epidemic of our own since yesterday. Apparently a lot of people onboard have Noro but no where near those kind of numbers. Soem people caught it in Egypt and have brought it back onboard and it has spread to some people.

Tony

Really, Ick!:eek: :eek: We get on that Ship in 8 Days, please Keep Me/us Posted on any new Noro info?:confused: Be Careful yourself, & Leave that Syrup in the Horizon, alone.;) Stay out of that area, altogether! The #1 Bad spot on the Ship is Noro is around! Don't shake hands either, I'll bet you do that a lot, correct? (I'm also a big shaker;) )

Take Care, for All of Us!

Bill

Stacey sorry for only getting back to you now regarding the three featured artists that are onboard this cruise and being exhibited as well;

John Mack, Bill Kelly and Pino are the three artist. Pino is a very nice man and I ahve met a couple of times at the tables in the "Office"...he likes Blackjack I think more than painting!;)

Today is the last Champagne Art Auction onboard.

Tony

Tony,

Thanks also, for that info, wish we were aboard that one, we missed it by one leg :(

We Just aquired another Lovely Pino on Coral(have 2 now) & got a(John/Bill?) Mack a year ago on NCL, a Lovely work in our Downstairs L/R.

Would love to meet them in person! (Especially Pino!:) )

My Best!

Bill

Thanks for all your effort fior those of us not on a cruise at this time--have had to cancel a couple for the first of the year due to a surgery--every once in awhile we need to do the necessary things--Oh well

BTW --by any chance was the artist Kelly--John--the maritime painter??

Look forward to your next trip--we were to be on the Golden starting in New Orleans and on South

Safe Travels

Nancy:D

Thanks for all your effort fior those of us not on a cruise at this time--have had to cancel a couple for the first of the year due to a surgery--every once in awhile we need to do the necessary things--Oh well

BTW --by any chance was the artist Kelly--John--the maritime painter??

Look forward to your next trip--we were to be on the Golden starting in New Orleans and on South

Safe Travels

Nancy:D

Yup, I think so, Tony?, Switched the Bill & John with the Mack & Kelly;)

Bill Mack & John Kelly, Maritime Painter, Yess Lovely work! :)

My Best!

Bill

Archived