NOORDAM 1/6 Cruise - Where's The Details

mariner

This voyage had some of this board's most prolific posters and yet, with the exception of Ruth C, details are negligible.

What the heck happened on that trip?

Was an oath sworn of ``What Happens on NOORDAM stays on NOORDAM?''

This voyage had some of this board's most prolific posters and yet, with the exception of Ruth C, details are negligible.

What the heck happened on that trip?

Was an oath sworn of ``What Happens on NOORDAM stays on NOORDAM?''

Question #1 Probably nothing much! - everyone had a good time! Question #2 With a group, it's the only way to go!

My question........What exactly were you looking for? :rolleyes:

Patience, mariner ... patience!

I'm going to write up a review within the next couple of days, but I've spent the last two trying to catch up on things here at home and worrying about the Eurodam's recently released deckplans.

And ... YES ... we took a "what happens on the Noordam stays on the Noordam" oath. :D I, for one, wouldn't appreciate some of it being shared ... if you catch my drift. ;)

Suffice it to say ... for right now ... it was a WONDERFUL cruise aboard a WONDERFUL ship with many WONDERFUL cruise critic friends. I'll have photos of some of the events, etc., and I'll have a few remarks about the status of the Noordam 1-year past the Inaugural, but those will come in a few days time.

:)

Patience, mariner ... patience!

I'm going to write up a review within the next couple of days, but I've spent the last two trying to catch up on things here at home and worrying about the Eurodam's recently released deckplans.

And ... YES ... we took a "what happens on the Noordam stays on the Noordam" oath. :D I, for one, wouldn't appreciate some of it being shared ... if you catch my drift. ;)

Suffice it to say ... for right now ... it was a WONDERFUL cruise aboard a WONDERFUL ship with many WONDERFUL cruise critic friends. I'll have photos of some of the events, etc., and I'll have a few remarks about the status of the Noordam 1-year past the Inaugural, but those will come in a few days time.

:)

Said like the perfect Gentleman that you are Greg!!:D

I sure plan on posting about our wonderful cruise. I have hardly had time to barely peek at the Board a few minutes here or there. Been busy since we returned.

Just a lot of things going on at home right now but I definitely want to share some comments about our truly fabulous cruise. Noordam is so beautiful and her crew amazing.

Greg,

THOSE (the Vegas) details are what we're looking for. But you are given dispensation because you do have a service to write.

S7S, there is no excuse. After Irving serenaded you the night before embarkation, there is no excuse!

And whoever asked what details I'm looking for should no better. Page Six and nothing but Page Six.

Ditto here on the busy!

Been readjusting to land...

(the floors dont' move anymore... :( )

...preparing for an NASD examination for my firm, plus received word last nite that I've been offered a new job w/ a 20% increase in salary!

***BEPSF gleefully skips across the office to give 2 weeks notice***

Greg--

Does this mean I shouldn't say anything here about the episode w/ the "Privacy Please" card in the door?

;)

Ditto here on the busy!

Been readjusting to land...

(the floors dont' move anymore... :( )

...preparing for an NASD examination for my firm, plus received word last nite that I've been offered a new job w/ a 20% increase in salary!

Greg--

Does this mean I shouldn't say anything here about the episode w/ the "Privacy Please" card in the door?

;)

Does the job come with 12 weeks vacation so you can stir up more fun on the high seas........???????

I too was on this cruise, and would like to hear from the more vocal among you. But I know what it's like to come back to find out that all the work of the past 2 weeks had piled up, and you now have only a few days to get completely caught up. I think I finally have it under control.

We took a thousand pictures, but my husband will take months to put up a slide show, I'm sure. In fact, he still has not put up a complete slide show of our honeymoon cruise of almost 3 years ago. We mainly took pictures of the destinations, and not that many of the ship.

I did not spend time with the other cruise critic members on this cruise (my husband and I were with his parents, and it was a bonding trip), but they seemed like a boisterous bunch, particularly at "name that tune." (For those of you who want to identify me- we were the team that won on 70's pop tunes night, and who were the "Royal Caribbean Corporate Espionage Squad" on the Final Name that Tune featuring Randall's story). I also really enjoyed the cabin crawl to see how the other side lives, and to show to all you outside dwellers just how dark an inside cabin can get (darkest place on earth).

Anyway, this was the second best cruise I've ever been on, and I had a great time, and am now seriously suffering from the post-cruise blues. Some more detailed reviews would sure help to cheer me up! I wish I could book another cruise (which is what I usually do as soon as I come back from one, even if it's for half a year or more later), but as I am due in June, I cannot. Am I a bad future parent that I'm already considering whether taking a 3 month old on a cruise is a good idea? Sigh.

Does the job come with 12 weeks vacation so you can stir up more fun on the high seas........???????

MR & Rotty--

Thanks!

As some of the folks on the cruise know, I had to run to the US Post Office on St Thomas to overnight some pre-hire paperwork to my prospective future employer...

(BTW - The ladies who work there are very sweet.)

Unfortunately, I won't get more paid vacation, but I'll be better able to afford to take unpaid time off for my High-Seas-Hijinks!

:D

Snip...

..snip

;)

Brian:

Ditto on the congratulations!

Your absence on the HAL-O-ween Dam cruise was strongly noted, old fellow!

Next time.

Mark

MR & Rotty--

Thanks!

As some of the folks on the cruise know, I had to run to the US Post Office on St Thomas to overnight some pre-hire paperwork to my prospective future employer...

(BTW - The ladies who work there are very sweet.)

Unfortunately, I won't get more paid vacation, but I'll be better able to afford to take unpaid time off for my High-Seas-Hijinks!

:D

Again congradulations.....

we will be on Noordam 17 February 2007...will raise a glass (or 2-....)of bubbly to you!

Archived