Radiance of the Seas.....Past - Present - Future

I like the App Shipmate It is cruiseline specific and ship specific and allows you many options.

I use that one too ... I hope the Radiance info gets updated soon. I emailed them last month to remind them that an update will be needed. I hope they remember. (Maybe I will email again and let them know the new deck plans are up)

The pics on FB answer some questions. They are great pics. The CL sure is Yellow!!!!!:eek: I think the wood comes across brighter than it is but the chairs are Yellow!!!!! Trying to figure out the configuration of it and the DL

What is the name of the Facebook group that has the photos? There are quite a few different Royal Caribbean pages on Facebook.

The pics on FB answer some questions. They are great pics. The CL sure is Yellow!!!!!:eek: I think the wood comes across brighter than it is but the chairs are Yellow!!!!! Trying to figure out the configuration of it and the DL

What pics on FB? I must be missing something. Of course I have all my "likes" or "fan pages" (whatever they are called now) blocked from posting to my wall. :o

Gina

Oh! It all looks quite nice. But I only see 2 yellow chairs. The rest are blue. Those must be special chairs for JD. :) He loves yellow. He says that yellow is "the color of joy". Yes, he really said that. :) :)

Even a picture of the "wayfinder". Very cool. Thanks Sheila!

Gina

Here's the link to the pictures on Facebook. http://www.facebook.com/media/set/?set=a.10150281027171397.378894.103249601396

Just go to the RCI homepage and click on Facebook

The Diamond Club looks so impressive. I think Reyno will be so happy. It is actually larger than what he had on Enchantment and much more private.

Here's the link to the pictures on Facebook. http://www.facebook.com/media/set/?set=a.10150281027171397.378894.103249601396

Cruisenfever - Thank you so much. We are flying to Anchorage this weekend for the land portion of our tour and will be boarding the Radiance in Seward next Friday. The ship looks so beautiful in these photos!

Cruisenfever - Thank you so much. We are flying to Anchorage this weekend for the land portion of our tour and will be boarding the Radiance in Seward next Friday. The ship looks so beautiful in these photos!

You are so welcome. Enjoy your cruise.

Balconies now have a higher table for dining and I think new chairs. Had a friend down at Canada Place today and who sent a photo from her IPhone but it wouldn't post here.

Oh sorry, the photo was on it's side I think, I made it med. size on the iphone and it went side ways?

We will be down to see Radiance when she is in next time, in two weeks. Will get DH to use his camera and get better photos I hope.

The chairs look new, mesh fabric and the higher and bigger table was the same dark blue colour as the chair fabric. So much nicer than the little foot stool:D

The ship was not docked fully on the whole side of Canada Place and the upper and further viewing area are closed for restoration, so we could only view it from a small area.

It was late leaving, we were waiting to see it go but gave up and came home for dinner and to see the Canucks WIN!!!!:)

I think people always appreciate credit, Patti. Originally posted by "ryano":

The latest ones of the "finishing touches" are all on facebook.......I dont know if you have to be a Facebook member to view them or not but here is the link :)

http://www.facebook.com/#!/media/set/?set=a.10150281027171397.378894.103249601396

The Diamond Club looks so impressive. I think Reyno will be so happy. It is actually larger than what he had on Enchantment and much more private.

From the deck plans and the videos it appears that there won't be access to the aft, outdoor seating area when Izumi and Rita's are open. Perhaps that will be true in the morning.

Hey Frank

It has definatly changed since we did her a couple weeks ago.

Rita's... will be able to walk thru. Izumi will be blocked off.

Hopefully the Men's Steam Room is now working. It was not for the first three days of our five day Coastal Cruise last month. The Sauna was working the whole time. I don't think there was any plan to make alterations to that area.

There was also a problem with getting hot water in the showers. Perhaps the new plumbing will help with that.

Frank in overcast and cool SBA:cool:

The Radiance looks great! It's amazing how they can make it look so great out of all that chaos in drydock:)!

I got to post the pictures for you this time.:) She's looks beautiful. Can't wait to board her on September 27.

I've looked at the deck plans but can't find either the CL or the DL. Would someone please tell me where each is located?

Here are the new deck plans. Go to deck 13 and you will see them both.

http://www.royalcaribbean.com/findacruise/ships/ship/decks/deck/home.do?deckCode=11&shipCode=RD&shipProfile=1468&sailDate=1120504&hasNavigation=false

Gina

We will have to wait until somebody from the June 10th cruise reports back to us.

Since ROS now has pervasive WI-FI, someone should get on it and report back on all the changes they have seen..... maybe even upload a pic or 2

Ted

Since ROS now has pervasive WI-FI, someone should get on it and report back on all the changes they have seen..... maybe even upload a pic or 2

Ted

I DO agree! :D I wonder what's taking them so long. Are there no CC members on board?

Gina

Archived