Radiance of the Seas.....Past - Present - Future

They have been putting it on the cruise compass now and stating the bag will be left at the nightly turn down service. I've had good stateroom attendants lately who I haven't had to ask for it.

I guess it could change with the new CDs. Don't they get to decide what goes in the compass?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

This must be new as it was not listed in our Daily Compass when we were on Enchantment.

Kirk used to tell us that the CD on board goes over what is included in the Compass.

CRUISE DIRECTOR

Does anyone know who the Cruise Director might be on Radiance's repositioning cruise to Australia/New Zealand?

Thanks much.

Should be Bobby Brown - he was CD on Rhapsody in May and mentioned that, after vacation, he and his wife Becky would be going to Radiance for her repositioning and Down Under season.

Should be Bobby Brown - he was CD on Rhapsody in May and mentioned that, after vacation, he and his wife Becky would be going to Radiance for her repositioning and Down Under season.

Thanks so much! I know we're cruised with him before .... just don't remember when.

Bobby and Becky were on board for the last Alaska cruise. I don't think I saw them. Or if I did I didn't know it. I was told by someone on the CD's staff that they were at the 70s centrum party. I was there but didn't know what they look like other than having blond hair.

Isn't it fun learning a 2nd English language. We're coming your way in Feb -can't wait. I've been reading the Cole's grocery store ads for lessons in what foods are available - and what they're called.

That's one to start off; we call Coles a supermarket here.

Thanks so much! I know we're cruised with him before .... just don't remember when.

We sailed with him on the Jewel in 2006 and 2007.

Jean and I were posting at the same time and I would have deleted my post had I known she had answered your question.

At least we both had the "right" answer!!:D

A veritable flood of knowledge!:D

Bobby and Becky were on board for the last Alaska cruise. I don't think I saw them. Or if I did I didn't know it. I was told by someone on the CD's staff that they were at the 70s centrum party. I was there but didn't know what they look like other than having blond hair.

Becky is blonde; Bobby has darker hair.

Radiance was late leaving Vancouver yesterday. Was supposed to sail out at 4:30 but didn't leave until after 7. Someone on the April 2012 Hawaii cruise to Vancouve went down to watch her sail away and heard the Captain say that they were waiting for 29 guests to arrive.

I had mentioned to DH that we should have stuck around Vancouver to watch sail away. Now, with what you just said, I'm glad we didn't wait. The 29 must have booked air with RCI, wouldn't you think so?

Yes I would think they were Air w/ RC passengers. Gosh the next 5 days are sea days!! They would of missed half the cruise!!! :eek: :eek: :eek:

I guess everyone made it aboard. No news is good news.:)

If someone missed this departure, they would have the expense of flying to Honolulu and then have only half the cruise to boot!

Hi Everyone!

We would appreciate if you read this post all the way through – thank you in advance!

Many of you know we have been working very hard on fixing the access and performance issues on our message boards. We have determined that very large threads have a huge impact on your ease of access. As this is one of our longest threads, we will be closing this discussion.

There is a lot of good information that we don't want to lose, so for now we will not be archiving this thread - but we can't have it grow any larger so it is closed to new posts. I have created a continuation of this thread here:

http://boards.cruisecritic.com/showthread.php?p=30660426#post30660426

Don’t forget to subscribe to the new thread to receive notifications (Click on: Thread Tools > Choose: Subscribe to this Thread.)

We appreciate your patience over these past few weeks while we worked on the forums. Although we know that change can be uncomfortable, the good news is that we hope to provide a leaner, faster forum. And that’s a good thing.

Archived