Eurodam is taking shape

Copper10-8

I was shocked to read that - nice as QV appears to be - that she has fewer drawerspace in her verandah staterooms, metal and mesh furniture on her verandahs, and no teak on her Promenade Deck!!!

AAAAAAAHHHHHHHHH!

When in trouble, or in doubt, run-in-circles, scream-and-shout!!:eek:

AAAAAAAHHHHHHHHH!

Dutch Chairs for a Dutch Cruise Ship

William Schuitema poses with an armchair (left), designed by NB-Seattle that will be used in Eurodam’s cabins, the chair in the middle was designed by Frans Dingemans and further developed by Frits Schuitema and used on Zuiderdam, and the art deco chair on the right also was designed by Frits Schuitema and used on Carnival Pride.

Best-of-Europe.jpg

The middle chair is the same as those on Zuiderdam so I DON'T think they'll be on Eurodam.

The ones on the left may be some of the stateroom chairs depicted in the concepts of the rooms.

On the right... never seen it... but it looks Asian... so maybe the Silk Den Bar or Tamarind?

The middle chair is the same as those on Zuiderdam so I DON'T think they'll be on Eurodam.

It's also the same as the dining room chairs aboard the Oosterdam, Westerdam, and Noordam. Given that the Signature Class ship (i.e., Eurodam) is just an upgraded Vista, I don't see why that middle chair won't be in the dining room aboard the Eurodam.

Hi greg,

I meant that same design and pattern.

Noordam is more yellow:

img_vista_dining_room.jpg

Oosterdam (Can't find a picture) has a beige and red criss cross pattern on the backs, with red seats

Westerdam has a copper/yellow seat with a a black/grey over yellow pattern on the back)

img_vista_dining.jpg

I understand the DESIGN is the same and only fabrics have changed but we have now seen two concepts for the dining room that show a different SHAPE of chair...

One is above (btw, I had posted the pictures of the dining room and atrium concepts MONTHS ago in a long since buried thread) and the other (which I also posted previously) is here:

Hmmm ... interesting.

The two sketches of the dining room show chairs that look a little more like the seats in the main dining room aboard the Volendam and the Zaandam.

The blog itself indicates that the chair in the middle is from the Zuiderdam.

Hi greg,

I meant that same design and pattern.

Oh ... you mean the material of and design on the upholstery and back covering. The chair structure is still same chair structure on all the Vistas.

It would appear they're going to use a completely different chair design on the Eurodam.

• 1 month later...
Remember seeing pictures of all those dials, screens, levers, buttons, and toggle switches on the bridge consoles? Well, every one of them has to be connected to something, somewhere.

Gadzooks!!!

God bless electricians! Looks like a bunch of spaghetti:eek:

John,

Ah! I spot something 'new'.....

Not the pan asian restaurant or the extended decks aft....

Can you see it?

Stephen

Capt, you're not referring to her being registered in Nassau are you? Or her rudders sticking out of the water, the "hook-up" mark near the water line on her aft starboard side?

Capt, you're not referring to her being registered in Nassau are you? Or her rudders sticking out of the water, the "hook-up" mark near the water line on her aft starboard side?

RUDDERS???!!!!!:eek:

John,

Better not be!

Nope, none of the above nor the railings Jim mentioned.

Stephen

Archived