It's Crisp in Boston ......Maasdam

sail7seas

A beautiful sunny day for boarding Maasdam today at Black Falcon. A bit crisp but after the heat and humidity we have had, today is most welcome.

We are off to Maasdam very shortly and cannot wait.

The joy of boarding from our homeport can not be overstated!!! No Airports!!!

Hope to arrive at Black Falcon at about 11:00. If all goes as it has on our past cruises from Boston, we should be aboard by 11:15.

Can't Wait!

Bye for now.

What a wonderful beginning to your cruise.

I look forward to hearing of your experiences on this cruise, mainly because of your many days on HAL. I hope you will address any changes, for the good or the bad, in the ship as a whole.

Do enjoy.

Pincus

Thanks, everyone. Our excitement is building! I wrote to a friend this week that we are as excited boarding each cruise now as we were the first HAL cruise we took. Hope we always keep this enthusiasm.

Pincus.... I will, by all means, share my impressions of changes we may or may not find. I'm not sure if I will post from aboard this time, but I surely will when we return.

How wonderful to not have to board an airplane! You and DH enjoy ourselves on "your" Maasdam.

I could not agree more, I would love to not have to fly to board my ship. Sail I just know you and DH will have a wonderful 2 weeks. I will be thinking of you often:)

It must have been a beautiful sail-away with the fresh, clean air today. Wish I'd been there. :(

By now sail and DH are enjoying their first dinner aboard. Wish I were there for that, too. :(

Have a great time, sail. And you be sure to tell us all about it. Some of us feel reading about it is the next best thing to being there. :)

Enjoy! You have a brand-new cast that came onboard in Boston, they'll be in the showlounge most of the cruise, expect things like bingo to be moved to the crows nest/ocean bar etc.

I still have a few friends on there :D

Enjoy the trip!

A beautiful sunny day for boarding Maasdam today at Black Falcon. A bit crisp but after the heat and humidity we have had, today is most welcome.

We are off to Maasdam very shortly and cannot wait.

The joy of boarding from our homeport can not be overstated!!! No Airports!!!

Hope to arrive at Black Falcon at about 11:00. If all goes as it has on our past cruises from Boston, we should be aboard by 11:15.

Can't Wait!

Bye for now.

Have a great two weeks!

Hi Sail!!!! and KK and DHs!

We just returned from the airport. I am missing the Maasdam so much already. We had an absolutely wonderful cruise and everyday was better than the day before. We were so blessed with great weather and flourescent blue skies every day. Each and every crew member was just fantastic and we loved the captain!!

I wanted to write you and KK a note and leave it with the lady in concierge on your floor, my hubby thought that may not work. We thought about you and KK everywhere we went. I can truly see why you love this cruise so much.

Thanks for all of your very helpful and supportive advice. We all really loved the Maasdam and cannot wait to cruise on her again.

Have a great cruise:D Hugs...

Linda

Have a great trip. I will be on the Maasdam for two weeks starting in January. I am very much looking forward to hearing your assessment of the Maasdam. This will be our first HAL trip. We have previously been on Princess and Celebrity.

Archived