Radiance of the Seas - Willie Salaya

Rhapsody of the Seas - none

Serenade of the Seas -

Sovereign of the Seas - none

Splendour of the Seas - none/yes Splendor does have one

Vision of the Seas - none

Voyager of the Seas -Martin Vasquezadded Voyager's

I have added Diego on the Legend.

We were on the Legend in July when the new Concierge Lounge was in its third (?) week. It was located in the Card Lounge, but, a woman was on board planning the design for the permanent lounge in the Crown and Anchor Study. I am not sure when the renovation is due to be completed.

Diego was a wonderful Concierge, very engaging and attentive.

Adventure of the Seas - Duygu Tanel (DeDe)

Brilliance of the Seas - Katherine Valenzuela

Enchantment of the Seas - Julian Querico

Explorer of the Seas - Ricky

Freedom of the Seas - François Roux

Freedom of the Seas - Juan Diego Miranda-Allen

Independence of the Seas - ?

Jewel of the Seas - Robert Vugrinec /Teodore Marinas

Legend of the Seas - Diego Tripaldi

Liberty of the Seas - Ricardo Ugalde

Mariner of the Seas - Kevin

Navigator of the Seas – Carlos / Julian

Serenade of the Seas - Maritza Moolman

Splendour of the Seas - Kenneth Boodoo

Voyager of the Seas - Martin Sanchez

:) :) Our family had Ricardo Ugalde on the Liberty of the sea and he was fantastic !!! We will sail again on the Liberty again since he made our trip so enjoyable. WE miss you Ricardo !!!

We had him too back in July 2007. He was wonderful! :D

I had Francois Roux back in July 2006. :)

Ricardo (from Mexico) and Francois (from France) are both great.

Just got off the Brilliance and flew home yesterday. Kathryn is such a wonderful person. Helpful with getting my "lost" luggage on the ship, if it weren't for her I would have sailed sans luggage. Will be back on board in a month and looking forward to seeing her again.

Lisa

Adventure of the Seas -

Brilliance of the Seas -

Empress of the Seas - none

Enchantment of the Seas -

Explorer of the Seas -

Freedom of the Seas - CL - Francios

Freedom of the Seas - D/D+ lounge,,,Juan Diego Miranda-Allen

Grandeur of the Seas - none

Jewel of the Seas - Andrea Levitt 10.07

Legend of the Seas - none

Liberty of the Seas - CL -

Liberty of the Seas - D/D+ lounge...

Majesty of the Seas - none

Mariner of the Seas - Kevin Monforte 9.07

Monarch of the Seas - none

Navigator of the Seas -

Serenade of the Seas -

Voyager of the Seas -

Adventure of the Seas -

Brilliance of the Seas -

Empress of the Seas - none

Enchantment of the Seas -

Explorer of the Seas -

Freedom of the Seas - CL - Francios

Freedom of the Seas - D/D+ lounge,,,Juan Diego Miranda-Allen

Grandeur of the Seas - none

Jewel of the Seas - Andrea Levitt 10.07

Legend of the Seas - none

Liberty of the Seas - CL -

Liberty of the Seas - D/D+ lounge...

Majesty of the Seas - none

Monarch of the Seas - none

Navigator of the Seas -

Serenade of the Seas -

Voyager of the Seas -

I have tried to blend the two lists. Corrections anyone?

Adventure of the Seas - Duygu Tanel (DeDe)

Brilliance of the Seas - Katherine Valenzuela

Enchantment of the Seas - Julian Querico/Carlos

Explorer of the Seas - Ricky

Freedom of the Seas - François Roux

Freedom of the Seas - Juan Diego Miranda-Allen

Independence of the Seas - ?

Jewel of the Seas - Robert Vugrinec /Teodore Marinas/Andrea Levitt 10.07

Legend of the Seas - Diego Tripaldi

Liberty of the Seas - Ricardo Ugalde

Navigator of the Seas – Carlos / Julian

Serenade of the Seas - Maritza Moolman

Splendour of the Seas - Kenneth Boodoo

Voyager of the Seas - Martin Sanchez

On AOS next week and the Concierge sent me and e-mail name is DeDe

Glad to hear about DeDe. We've had her before on the AD and really liked her. We're sailing again on the AD for her Dec. 2 and 9th sailing, so can't wait to see her.

Libby

Tell her Libby and Bob said to say hi and we'll see her soon!

Ricky made our spa appointments, dinner reservations, he would have even booked a tour for us off ship too. Ask him and I really think he would do anything for you

Macwoman

I may be wrong, but I believe the concierges do make certain appts ahead of time, but it's for the suite guests and Diamond + guests.

We are sailing on Sunday on the Mariner. I emailed the concierge and requested reservations for Chops, Portofino's, ice show tickets and a SPA appointment. She has done all of that for me.

Her name is Mitzi..

Marilyn

How did you email her? I never found an email address for her prior to our sailing. I hope your experience with her was better than ours. We found her demeanor to be chilly at best. There was a problem with all the key cards (all the suites) and when the 2nd one she gave me also didn't work she snatched it from my hand and told me that it did work (I think I know how to use a key card by now) and slapped a new one in my hand. She never never offered to do anything for us even though we had 4 rooms! I really didn't care for her and feel like I got much better service from the guest relations staff in the common area. That's sad since the concierge should really be a person that has been so impressive in their handling of customers and their level of service that they have been elevated to that position.

Please let me know how your experience was when you get back. I really loved the ship and have every attention of sailing on her again asap.

How did you email her? I never found an email address for her prior to our sailing. I hope your experience with her was better than ours. We found her demeanor to be chilly at best. There was a problem with all the key cards (all the suites) and when the 2nd one she gave me also didn't work she snatched it from my hand and told me that it did work (I think I know how to use a key card by now) and slapped a new one in my hand. She never never offered to do anything for us even though we had 4 rooms! I really didn't care for her and feel like I got much better service from the guest relations staff in the common area. That's sad since the concierge should really be a person that has been so impressive in their handling of customers and their level of service that they have been elevated to that position.

Please let me know how your experience was when you get back. I really loved the ship and have every attention of sailing on her again asap.

I agree with you on Mitzi's attitude. She was very cold and I do think she's the wrong person for her job. My sister went in a day early to get tickets for the ice show and she told her "I told you yesterday they wouldn't be available until tomorrow." Well, she did say that, but she also said that they would be available the first sea day. Our cruise was changed from going to Coco Cay to San Juan, so the first sea day was Monday, not Tuesday.

I asked her where she was from. I didn't find that question offensive as I have been asked that many times. She snapped Toronto, as if do you have a problem with that? I hope she isn't the concierge when we get on Mariner in October. She is rude and nasty.

I agree with you on Mitzi's attitude. She was very cold and I do think she's the wrong person for her job. My sister went in a day early to get tickets for the ice show and she told her "I told you yesterday they wouldn't be available until tomorrow." Well, she did say that, but she also said that they would be available the first sea day. Our cruise was changed from going to Coco Cay to San Juan, so the first sea day was Monday, not Tuesday.

I asked her where she was from. I didn't find that question offensive as I have been asked that many times. She snapped Toronto, as if do you have a problem with that? I hope she isn't the concierge when we get on Mariner in October. She is rude and nasty.

Did anyone indicate on the comment card that her behavior was rude and nasty? That would let RCI know that she is not the person for the job.

Did anyone indicate on the comment card that her behavior was rude and nasty? That would let RCI know that she is not the person for the job.

Yes, I did. And I also mentioned it to the Guest Services Manger when she called me to inquire what I thought of the new suite amenities. I really do hope that she is replaced. I don't want to see her lose her job, just be moved to a position that has significantly less interaction with guests. The job of the concierge IMO could really be a fun one since you're interacting with a relatively small group (suite guests and diamond members).

Also, just an FYI about the ice show tickets, suite guests no longer need them. Just show your sea pass that has the sticker on it that says "suite guest", that's all you need.

I may be wrong, but I believe the concierges do make certain appts ahead of time, but it's for the suite guests and Diamond + guests.

I know the concierges e-mail the suite guests ahead of time, but do Diamond Plus members get an e-mail as well? We turn Diamond Plus after our next cruise and would really like that perk! Does anyone know? All you D Plus'ers out there?

Yes, I did. And I also mentioned it to the Guest Services Manger when she called me to inquire what I thought of the new suite amenities. I really do hope that she is replaced. I don't want to see her lose her job, just be moved to a position that has significantly less interaction with guests. The job of the concierge IMO could really be a fun one since you're interacting with a relatively small group (suite guests and diamond members).

Also, just an FYI about the ice show tickets, suite guests no longer need them. Just show your sea pass that has the sticker on it that says "suite guest", that's all you need.

Hope they replace her. We are trying to sail Mariner before she leaves Port Canaveral and would like a nice, compenent Concierge. I really use the CL for breakfast and pre-dinner drinks.

Wonder if the suite guest designation on the sea pass was an indication for GS and above or did it include JS.

We're sailing on Explorer in a GS on Sunday and haven't heard anything from the concierge as yet. Does anybody know when they would contact us if the were going to?? I've heard about Ricky but I don't think he's on Explorer at the minute according to some of the other boards.

Hope they replace her. We are trying to sail Mariner before she leaves Port Canaveral and would like a nice, compenent Concierge. I really use the CL for breakfast and pre-dinner drinks.

Wonder if the suite guest designation on the sea pass was an indication for GS and above or did it include JS.

Suite guest designation is only for GS and above. There are NO suite perks for JS. Think of a JS as a large balcony room and nothing more.

I too hope they replace Mitzi.

Archived