Explorer Live Now And Then

Hi Suzanne! :D Thanks for the live trip report. :) We have less than two months to go before our first cruise on the Explorer. :eek: :D Good stuff...keep the posts coming (as if we could stop you if we wanted to;) ).

As long as the internet cooperates' date=' I'll keep posting! :D [/size']

Lynn, I'm sure everyone appreciates you posting the menus from the 5 day. HUGE THANKS to Dzboss for the time it took her to type them!

The pilot boat just pulled away so it's official, we are on our way back home!:p DH is yelling I have to get ready to meet Deb so I'll BBL! Royal Explorer's you better get packing! :D We are headed for Bayonne! :D

Hi Suz, You should be fine on your B to B by asking for the manager. He will take good care of you:) I can tell you this much from past B to B's. There's not too much available between cruises. Make sure you eat breakfast as once it's over everything closes down until about noon when new passengers board. You can roam the ship or hang out by the pool depending on weather. You'll want to be away from your cabin for awhile as the stewards are a beehive of activity cleaning cabins but there are plenty of other areas to relax! :)

Thanks for this info. We will be doing the same back to back as sunor. This will sure make it a bit easier for us.

HI Suzanne,

enjoy and eat lots of cookies....

of course we expect a ful report w/pictures....

for next years holiday cruise we are considering a switch from our JS 1394 to a GS. what do you think? the GS will give us unlimited expresso at the CL..we are one credit short:mad:

also which GS should we get?

thanks and have a great time..wish I was there

Royal Explorer's you better get packing! We are headed for Bayonne!

:) Hi Suzanne -HURRY - HURRY - HURRY - We are all waiting

Although the weather looks like it may not cooperate.It is raining now and supposed to be wet right thru Saturday.

See you Friday.

:D Tom

ex-track.gif

The pilot boat just pulled away so it's official, we are on our way back home!:p DH is yelling I have to get ready to meet Deb so I'll BBL! Royal Explorer's you better get packing! :D We are headed for Bayonne! :D

HOORAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hi Suz, You should be fine on your B to B by asking for the manager. He will take good care of you:) I can tell you this much from past B to B's. There's not too much available between cruises. Make sure you eat breakfast as once it's over everything closes down until about noon when new passengers board. You can roam the ship or hang out by the pool depending on weather. You'll want to be away from your cabin for awhile as the stewards are a beehive of activity cleaning cabins but there are plenty of other areas to relax! :)

Hi Suzanne, since our cruises are in Dec, I don't think the pool is where we will hang out, so we will have to find another spot to hang out. We will also be changing cabins for the B2B.

Let me know what you did during this time on your B2B.

Thanks for posting live.

Suz

Suzanne, Glad to hear the cruise is going well. Sounds like you are having a great time; sorry to hear about Deb's computer problems. But that is why I write, cybercabin. I understand there are limited kits so it is important to get one immediately upon boarding. Is it dialup with a cable that needs to be plugged in? I assume if dialup it must be reasonably quick, right? And what is the cost.

Again, glad you are having a great time! McPokey continues to be bad, regardless of what he says here! :eek: But everyone else going on about their usual business.

Tattle tale.....:D

If you're Christie's older sister, then MY sister (Christie's mom!) has some 'splainin to do!!!! :p ROFL!!!!! :p (I really am Christie's Aunt, and my DH and I will be sailing on the Explorer this Friday, too!!!)

Suzanne, I hope you and your DH are having a wonderful time!!! See you in a few days!! :cool:

Have a wonderful trip!!! I will be thinking of you. I am the adopted one...remember????? LOL Mom didn't like me best and that's why I am not allowed on the ship with you guys. I am banned from cookies!!!

Hi BB! Deb's wireless is working much better since yesterday as is my Cybercabin:) Yes, there are limited Cybercabin modems. It basically consists of a phone with wires that go to your computer. I do not pretend to be a technie, I just know it works great if you plan on using your computer a lot as it's unlimited access for the cost.

I'll check on McPokey soon:D

Christie you better get those bags packed! We are on our way to pick you and the others up from Bayonne! :D

IS Deb using a mac? Now the dh is really curious as to the speed.

Hi BB! Deb's wireless is working much better since yesterday as is my Cybercabin:) Yes, there are limited Cybercabin modems. It basically consists of a phone with wires that go to your computer. I do not pretend to be a technie, I just know it works great if you plan on using your computer a lot as it's unlimited access for the cost.

I'll check on McPokey soon:D

Rudy, thanks for the updates, love them!! Living vicariously through you. The photo was incredible! I'm using it on my computer at work. I'd feel sorry that you are already on your way back but you have another cruise following this one . . . soooo, you go girl! Best to Deb and and Capt Bob.

BIG THANKS for the smack down of McPokey. Heaven knows he needed it. ROFLMAO.

Hi Meg! I love Bermuda and will not be back until April so I'm sorry to leave. I'd feel a little better if I was not thinking of that temp in Haitti that Carol posted last week! Maybe it's cooled off by now. Hope so anyway:)

Oh, don't worry about it. Today's forecast is much cooler. 1 pm, 94°F, feels like 105°F.

There, isn't that much better? ;)

See you on the ship tomorrow,

Carol

Archived