Solstice Preview Tomorrow (July 8th) in Miami

Host Anne

Good morning everyone ~ I wanted to share some exciting news with you about Solstice. Several Floridian Cruise Critic members and I, along with Host Andy and Cruise Critic's Assistant Editor, Melissa Baldwin have been invited to attend a "Solstice Preview" tomorrow afternoon at Celebrity headquarters in Miami.

As soon as I'm home tomorrow night, I will share details with you and know that our members in attendance will jump in and share their thoughts as well.

At this point, we don't know much about what will be unveiled but I am told that there will be some previously unannounced Solstice news shared with us.

Looking forward to sharing with everyone tomorrow!!!!

I am one of the lucky CC members who will be attending. I will be taking my camera and posting pics as soon as I can.

Hi Mike, look forward to meeting you:), I am another lucky one:)

Hi Everyone !

I am very excited to be attending the Solstice Preview. I will be at the late afternoon preview, so Host Anne & Ms Baldwin will probably report back before I will be able to.

Of course, I will be happy to share my thoughts when I return home tomorrow evening. I cant wait !

To our Cruise Critic friends who will be attending, I look forward to meeting you !

Good morning everyone ~ I wanted to share some exciting news with you about Solstice. Several Floridian Cruise Critic members and I, along with Host Andy and Cruise Critic's Assistant Editor, Melissa Baldwin have been invited to attend a "Solstice Preview" tomorrow afternoon at Celebrity headquarters in Miami.

As soon as I'm home tomorrow night, I will share details with you and know that our members in attendance will jump in and share their thoughts as well.

At this point, we don't know much about what will be unveiled but I am told that there will be some previously unannounced Solstice news shared with us.

Incase the opportunity arises, would your ask if the Aqua Class group assigned to BLU nightly wishes to dine in another specialty restaurant, is the “extra” fee waved?

Thanks for the Congrats. Carol and I are so excited to be able to go to this event; as well as to meet some of our CC friends. I won't be able to post any pics until after I get home from work, but I will make them available as quickly as possible.

Mike and I will be at the 1:00 showing. Of course I will also be taking my camera; and since I don't have to go back to work afterward, maybe I'll be able to get one or two pics online before the master photographer in our family puts his out there. ;)

Snow Road ~ I'll be happy to ask. In fact, if there are other questions folks would like asked, post them here or send me an email today and we'll do our best to get answers for you. Since I have no idea what the format of this event will be, I don't know if there will be a Q&A involved or not but we'll sure try to get any answers we can!

Hosts Anne & Andy:

You know I'll be there in spirit but blue with envy (Celebrity Blue);)

Speaking of which...

perhaps an insight in why White is now the color of choice for Azamara and Solstice-class ships

and any hope of a RCI-type concierge lounge (at least for Cruise Critic use);)

ask if they need any passenger input for crew training during the transatlantic prior to the inaugural. I'll even pay for the privilege of making progress reports.

C 2 C ~ you are very funny!!!! If they need help training on the TA, I'm there with you :D . I'll be sure to ask about the "white" and concierge lounge. I'm guessing it will be no on the lounge but I will ask....

Mike ~ this IS getting ready for the cruise !!!!! ;) Now if the ship was complete and in Miami, that would be icing on the cake!!!!!

Mike ~ this IS getting ready for the cruise !!!!! ;) Now if the ship was complete and in Miami, that would be icing on the cake!!!!!

Ooohh, now that would be sweet! But this will be nice appetizer for the real thing. I know I will be taking that 1 hour drive down to Miami, when Solstice comes in for her first visit.

Hi guys - have a great time at the info sessions. I know I don't need to tell anyone to take notes. If you do get to ask ?'s, I'm curious when they will open up the online reservations for specialty restaurants and excursions.

I miss the ships being painted blue too. :)

Giorgi ~ I have absolutely no idea what we'll be able to take phots of but at the very least, I'll post a photo of VERY happy Cruise Critic members getting the chance to meet in Miami! :)

Bob and I are two more lucky Floridians that have been invited to the Solstice Review. We will be at the 3:00 session but hope we have time to meet some of you before we begin.

Taking the camera incase there are displays etc. that we might bring back to share in addition to the whole venue, Tent etc. I think we all realize where the ship is ;)

Archived