Photos of view from "Obstructed View" stateroom.

polythenepam

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

I am looking for a picture of Caribbean Princess E717 or E718. They are the last obstructed view cabins before mini-suites cabins. There are no pictures, yet.

I took an E gurantee (highest of the obstructed cabins) and have received P204 (oceanview) two cabins from the front.

Cabins E717 or E718 (obstructed) are still available and are near the aft of the ship.

Should I switch cabins?

Edited by phabric

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
Has anyone been in this room? How obstructed?

We were in E601 on the Ruby and there was obstruction, but you could sit down and have a fairly good view of the ocean.

501 & 601 are both posted on my website.

Theo

Does anyone have pictures of E105 on the Golden? or 102, 103 or 104?

Thanks for your help.

All of these category DD so called non-obstructed OV cabins on Grand class ships have a view obstructed by the upper promenade with passengers possible being there and the solid steel panel railing.

Here is a shot of the view from E105 on Emerald Princess

attachment.php?attachmentid=238739&d=1341494941

Here is E110 on the Caribbean Princess

attachment.php?attachmentid=238740&d=1341494941

EmeraldE105.jpg.346ddced3fe1f8285aee51995a1ed06a.jpg

CaribbeanE110.jpg.d68eb3370f6f2bebabe36ddf64196f66.jpg

Edited by robtulipe

My DD and her DH just got their cabin assignment for our upcoming Alaska cruise. We are on the Golden and they have cabin E715. Does anyone have any pictures of this cabin? Not that it matters as they are very happy to be going with us. And we have a mini suite and can share the views.

Ruth

My DD and her DH just got their cabin assignment for our upcoming Alaska cruise. We are on the Golden and they have cabin E715. Does anyone have any pictures of this cabin? Not that it matters as they are very happy to be going with us. And we have a mini suite and can share the views.

Ruth

If you click on Renmar's site link which is part of his signature in his post above you will be able to see the view from most of the obstructed view cabins on the different classes of Princess ships.

Here is a direct link to the photo for E715 on the Golden, Grand and Star Princess.

https://sites.google.com/site/cabinviewbyrenmar/golden-grand-star-princess/cabins-701--729/E715.jpg?attredirects=0

Edited by robtulipe

If you click on Renmar's site link which is part of his signature in his post above you will be able to see the view from most of the obstructed view cabins on the different classes of Princess ships.

Here is a direct link to the photo for E715 on the Golden, Grand and Star Princess.

https://sites.google.com/site/cabinviewbyrenmar/golden-grand-star-princess/cabins-701--729/E715.jpg?attredirects=0

Thank you so much for the information and the link. I think that they will be happy with their cabin.

Ruth

I'm going on the Caribbean princess in e521- I think mine is totally obstructed

Yes, cabin E521 view is the middle of a large tender and is totally obstructed. Below is a shot of the view from Caribbean Princess cabin E520 which is in the same location on the port side thus has a similar view. I would check your sailing date to see if another, better view Cat. FF cabin is available for selection and request a change if any are open. You can do this even if your current cabin is a guaranty booking assignment. Just call Princess and request this through one of their agents if booked directly or ask your travel agent to do the same if booked with one.

attachment.php?attachmentid=238828&d=1341579333

CBe520.jpg.f3396f56057c124992ec7380f4cc4b8e.jpg

Edited by robtulipe

Thanks Bob for managing this tread for a while. I'm updating the website and didn't check back here lately.

By the end of next week I should have most of the posting done.

Theo

Perhaps i missed it, but if there is a photo through the window of any of the obstructed view rooms on the PACIFIC PRINCESS, I sure didn't see it on the thirty some odd previous pages. Next year I have reservations in room 6046, and if any one could post a photo of the view from there, I would greatly appreciate it.

Thanks.

Thank you for the link to the stateroom views on the PACIFIC PRINCESS. The view from my choosen room looks pretty good, and I can show it to my partner. Now, I have proof of good reason for booking nearly 15 months in advance. The other views aren't nearly as nice.