room service menu

dcrow72

I don't have the room service menu, but it consists of sandwiches, burger and salads. You can also have pizza delivered from the pizzeria for a $3 or so service charge. There is also a continental breakfast available each morning.

If you are in a suite, you can order from the dining room menu.

I tried to search and find a copy of the menu but could not. Here is what I can remember:

chicken caesar salad

chef salad

garden salad

soup (broth based)

ham, turkey, roast beef and club sandwich

hot dog

hamburger

grilled cheese

fruit

chocolate cake

cookies

flan

I am sure that there is more, but this is what I can recall

Not positive, but I believe the room service menu may vary ship to ship.

At one time, you were able to order off the dining room menu for room service, haven’t heard of anyone being able to do this in quite a while.

Not positive, but I believe the room service menu may vary ship to ship.

At one time, you were able to order off the dining room menu for room service, haven’t heard of anyone being able to do this in quite a while.

You can only order from the Dining Room menu if you are in a full suite

Nancy:D

If you have children then I recommend the Chocolate chip cookies and milk for a bedtime treat. My little guy loved to order that.

The grilled ham and swiss was perfect for a little snack after a busy port day. Dh and I would split it to hold us over before dinner.

I would get the CCC when they came out hot in the buffet, I would eat some right there and then, YUM :), then brought some back to the stateroom with a few cartons of milk.

Your little man had it right it really is the best bedtime treat :)

• 4 months later...
If you have children then I recommend the Chocolate chip cookies and milk for a bedtime treat. My little guy loved to order that.

The grilled ham and swiss was perfect for a little snack after a busy port day. Dh and I would split it to hold us over before dinner.

That's exactly when I order room service.

After a long day at the beach, we would go back to the cabin,

order a small bite to tide us over.

Cookies always hit the spot....:D

• 5 years later...

Does anyone have a more recent room service menu? The most recent I have been able to find so far is from 2011.

Also, does Princess have a restaurant of any sort up by the pool? Say one that did burgers or chicken tenders?

Seems to me that they also offered peanut butter & jelly sandwiches, but maybe I'm remembering room service from a different cruise line.

Sounds silly, but the peanut butter & jelly sandwiches are great! I always order one on the last night of the cruise (weird, right?).

When popular sports games are on, we have called room service and asked for any snacks they can provide for us while watching a game. They usually bring a couple items and we are always pleasantly surprised! ;)

What always killed me is that the could not get Caesar dressing at the lunch buffet, but I could order it through room service. Makes no sense! :roll eyes: I asked several different people many days and got no where.

Edited by Love.II.Cruise

Does anyone have a more recent room service menu? The most recent I have been able to find so far is from 2011.

Also, does Princess have a restaurant of any sort up by the pool? Say one that did burgers or chicken tenders?

I don't think there have been any substantive changes since 2011.

Yes, there's a grill which features excellent burgers, very good grilled chicken breast, quality-unknown-to-me hotdogs, appallingly-awful veggie burgers, and other long, porky things (sausages, bratwurst, who knows whatall). And delicious fries!!

Most ships have also a pizzeria poolside, serving two or three different types of pizza by the slice, variety changing daily.

You won't starve out on deck, that's for sure!

Why do none of the room service menus show breakfast? I understand it's primarily a continental breakfast, but surely there's a menu somewhere??? Besides breads, juice and coffee, is there an assortment of fruit, yogurt, hot cereal????

I think on our 28 day cruise on Princess we're really going to miss the full breakfast room service menu that we could get on Celebrity and RCI. Hopefully there will be a lot of other things to make up for it!

Edited by Kartgv

Regarding Breakfast.

At night you'll receive a card to hang on your door for the next morning's room service breakfast. A hot item that I can recall is the egg mcmuffin.

Cheers.

as shown below

scan0020_zpsc9272f74.jpg

Why do none of the room service menus show breakfast? I understand it's primarily a continental breakfast, but surely there's a menu somewhere??? Besides breads, juice and coffee, is there an assortment of fruit, yogurt, hot cereal????

I think on our 28 day cruise on Princess we're really going to miss the full breakfast room service menu that we could get on Celebrity and RCI. Hopefully there will be a lot of other things to make up for it!

Don't forget, unlike Celebrity or RCI, the Princess buffet doesn't close down from 6am-11pm. You can get a full breakfast, including a made-to-order omelet at 10:30am as easily as you can at 8am, a full lunch at 3pm, etc. The buffet has a wide assortment of yoghurt, fruit, hot and cold cereal, etc. You can also order fruit and cereal (don't forget to order milk) from room service. If your ship has an International Cafe, there's a delicious yoghurt dish you can get. Some people get extras to put in their mini-frig for the next morning's breakfast. I often order fruit, cottage cheese and a muffin from room service.

Sounds silly, but the peanut butter & jelly sandwiches are great! I always order one on the last night of the cruise (weird, right?).

When popular sports games are on, we have called room service and asked for any snacks they can provide for us while watching a game. They usually bring a couple items and we are always pleasantly surprised! ;)

Can you share what sort of snack items they would bring?