WHO'S ON BOARD: Officers, Staff and Crew

C 2 C

Most if not all will be closing her in April.

e1f2078d4969d9666f9f4a9381f12b34_zps7736c6eb.jpg

Rick, Captain George and ''Big John'' for sure are ''closing her out'' in Singapore on 19th April.

Have any of the officers mentionned who is ''volunteering for 1 year'' to stay on board ? I doubt Captain George would...with 2 young boys in the UK, spending 6 of the next 12 months ( 3 on 3 off 3 on etc...) in Asia is not really a ''good deal''.

Cheers

Regards to Flo.

Edited by c-legs

Arno, I have been told that you have dailies from the Reflection for the Cozumel/ Ocho Rios / Labadee/ Grand Cayman 7 day cruise. I am sailing Celebrity for the 1st time Feb 27, 2015 and would love to see the dailies to help me prepare. I have been searching and searching this site for them to no avail. Any way you could send me a link to them?

Celebrity Cruises

Reload this Page Reflection January 17, 2015 Western Caribbean Cruise

This is a tough way to link using copy and paste on my ipad....

Arno, I have been told that you have dailies from the Reflection for the Cozumel/ Ocho Rios / Labadee/ Grand Cayman 7 day cruise. I am sailing Celebrity for the 1st time Feb 27, 2015 and would love to see the dailies to help me prepare.

Follow this link:

http://boards.cruisecritic.com/showthread.php?t=2152568

Enjoy your cruise.

I see a few changes/holes for Infinity in this very useful chart. For our January 4th SA cruise the cruise director was Esperanza. The Michael's Club concierge was Gareth, but he left the ship for vacation when we arrived in Santiago. The captain's club hostess was a darling girl from Peru, but her name is escaping me right now....

I see a few changes/holes for Infinity in this very useful chart. For our January 4th SA cruise the cruise director was Esperanza. The Michael's Club concierge was Gareth, but he left the ship for vacation when we arrived in Santiago. The captain's club hostess was a darling girl from Peru, but her name is escaping me right now....

Could the Captain's Club hostess have been Angela?

Anyone know if Marko, the bartender on Connie is still with the Fleet? When I met him he said he might not be renewing his contract because he wanted to go to film school. I think he's the best bartender they have - was curious if anyone knew if he was still with Celebrity, and what ship he's stationed on? Many thanks!

Anyone know if Marko, the bartender on Connie is still with the Fleet? When I met him he said he might not be renewing his contract because he wanted to go to film school. I think he's the best bartender they have - was curious if anyone knew if he was still with Celebrity, and what ship he's stationed on? Many thanks!

We agree. Wel LOVED Marko. He made some of the best drinks we've ever had, was always friendly and often was making our drinks before we even sat down. Such a good guy too!

Happy sailing,

Jenna

Eclipse February 15, 2015

Master: PanagiotisSkylogiannis

Staff captain: Charalampos Theocharis

Chief engineer: Georgios Spyrellis

GRM: Simona Stumberger

Hotel Director: Darren Tiller

Cruise Director: Sue Denning

F&B: Cernal Ozcelik

Executive Chef: Denton Earl Laing

Music: Bear Stevens, the Amazing Steelon, Blue Velvet Band, Beacon Street Duo, Sonata, and back from vacation, Perry Grant

Does anybody have an idea if Captain Emmanouil Alevropoulos will still be Captain of the Silhouette on March 22nd 2015? Thank you

Told me that he will be on until the TA on April 19th.

Do you know who takes over on the Silhouette after the TA in April, as I'll be on in June?

RICHARD SPACEY (?)

This guy is the best Cruise Director we have had in our 8 SOLSTICE CLASS cruises and our 2 ALLURE cruises....

He is a "show" by himself.....

You are right he has to be the best that we have had on any cruise. I told him so on our Feb 8 cruise. He is so funny. He could be a comedian if he ever gets tired of working on a cruise ship as a CD.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk