WHO'S ON BOARD: Officers, Staff and Crew

C 2 C

Does anyone know how long the captains get a contract for? We had Captain Tasos recently on the Solstice and just wondering if he will still be on board Solstice in late May? Is there a site I can look up info on current captains and how long they are on the sip for?

Reflection Dec 17, 2016

Master is Apostolos Bouzakis

HD is Niyazi Korkmaz

CD is Maarten Breuls

CE is Kinstantinos Bakas

FBD is Clint Kelly

Staff CPT is Kyriakos Matragkas

GRM is Julie Sherrington

Exec Chef is Kuldeep Singh

Thank you for the update.

If you have the opportunity could you update the entertainers on board?

Spotlight%20Dec%2017_zpswlyt5xsz.png

Does anyone know how long the captains get a contract for? We had Captain Tasos recently on the Solstice and just wondering if he will still be on board Solstice in late May? Is there a site I can look up info on current captains and how long they are on the sip for?

Captains are three months on, three months off. You need yo know when they boarded.

Actually it is 12 weeks on and 12 weeks off so a little below 3 months.

Plus a fudge factor just in case one's next assignment is in the middle of an ocean and parachuting in is not in the job description.

Over the last year many changes took place that did not correspond to any schedule for some of the masters.

Thank you for the update.

If you have the opportunity could you update the entertainers on board?

Spotlight%20Dec%2017_zpswlyt5xsz.png

Duo Allure (Classical Strings)

Blind Vinyl (House band)

Strolling Quartet (Jazz and more)

Gordon (Solo guitarist)

DJ Jaz (poolside)

DJ Inferno (Sky Observation lounge)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Blind Vinyl (House band)

Gordon (Solo guitarist)

DJ Jaz (poolside)

Last night's show was Lance Lapinsky singing 50s and 60s rock and roll

Tonight the Celebrity Showtime is Intimate Broadway Cabaret Concert

Elysium was first Eve Chic night

Adults-only comedian was Andy Hendrickson

Blind Vinyl (House band)

Gordon (Solo guitarist)

DJ Jaz (poolside)

I have been informed by Celebrity that Damien leaves Equinox February and John Grantham replaces him! This was a direct message.

Actually it is 12 weeks on and 12 weeks off so a little below 3 months.

Sent from my iPad using Forums mobile app

There are times when Captains mutually agree to switch a change date in order to accommodate individual needs. The place of changeover can be a reason for change. This happens often with TAs.

There are times when Captains mutually agree to switch a change date in order to accommodate individual needs. The place of changeover can be a reason for change. This happens often with TAs.

Yes, all absolutely. However the official contract is 12/12 (and 10/10 for Royal Caribbean). If you work longer or shorter you save or loose vacation days or money.

Sent from my iPad using Forums mobile app

Blind Vinyl (House band)

Gordon (Solo guitarist)

DJ Jaz (poolside)

Thank You, Thank you very much....

We are on the Eclipse just after you (in February).

Would you please come back on here after your cruise and update the "Who's On Board" for us.

Thanks!

Captain Leo is on the Eclipse until Feb. 19th for sure. Just not sure if he continues on the following sailing. We just got off the ship this morning. He was amazing...as usual :D

Going on Silhouette on February 26th...Does that above chart match who I will have at least in terms of Captain and CD? Any reviews on them? Never had them before....unless Luigi the current CD was Eddy Jenkins' Activities Manager on the Summit this past summer. Any info would be great... Thanks!

Edited by JakeyK414

Going on Silhouette on February 26th...Does that above chart match who I will have at least in terms of Captain and CD? Any reviews on them? Never had them before....unless Luigi the current CD was Eddy Jenkins' Activities Manager on the Summit this past summer. Any info would be great... Thanks!

Luigi was an activities manager on Summit in November, took over when Rich left and then moved to Silhouette.

The CD who should be there is Paul Baya who might be back at any time.

We will be onboard Jan 8 and update any info if my portable cooperates

Update on Reflection:

CD Maarten Breuls just left. He wasn't sure where he would be going when he signs a new contract.

Sue Denning replaced him.

I would be interested in comments on what people thought of Maarten. He was on the Constellation earlier in the year and most people especially the older ones thought he was a bit over the top

I would be interested in comments on what people thought of Maarten. He was on the Constellation earlier in the year and most people especially the older ones thought he was a bit over the top

We thought Maarten was a lot of fun! In fact my parents who are 74 and 75 absolutely love him! They were so happy to know that Maarten was the CD on our sailing. It was his last week before vacation. They met him on the Eclipse before he was promoted.

Maarten was the CD on Reflection this past October. We absolutely loved him and his side kick Liam. They always had us laughing.

Maarten was the CD on Reflection this past October. We absolutely loved him and his side kick Liam. They always had us laughing.

Last year on Eclipse we had Sue Denning as our CD and Maarten was her assistant. It was obvious that Maarten would soon get promoted, he was/is a natural. I would be very happy to have him or Sue as our CD on our next cruise in February on Eclipse!

Cheers

Gerry