WHO'S ON BOARD: Officers, Staff and Crew

C 2 C

THANK YOU CELEBRITY!!!!!

In explanation - this will be our third or fourth year in a row sailing the Eclipse in February.

Until last year Sue was the CD and there was constant entertainment in the evening all over the ship.

Last year no Sue and a very quiet, boring ship in the evening.

We booked B2B for this year on faith but I have to confess that I was leery of what would happen on those 28 evenings.

Now I know there will be more to do than I can even attend.

So - I repeat

THANK YOU CELEBRITY!!!!!

:D:D:D

I sail on Reflection in January. Is Maarten a good CD?

He was on the Eclipse with Sue last year when we sailed. He is very lively and game for a laugh. Takes a joke well which is good. I think he has been CD on the Connie so others may have more recent experiences.

I sail on Reflection in January. Is Maarten a good CD?

Maarten was asst. CD when we sailed with Sue 2 years ago.

He has a ton of energy and is very funny!

He's been trained by the best so I would imagine he'll be great.

Maarten was asst. CD when we sailed with Sue 2 years ago.

He has a ton of energy and is very funny!

He's been trained by the best so I would imagine he'll be great.

Totally agree Karen. We've sailed with Maarten a couple of times on Eclipse when he was an asst CD. He has a great personality and he's very high energy. I think those asking about Maarten will be very pleased with him.

I'm very pleased to hear that Sue is returning to Eclipse. Now, if Celebrity can arrange for Captain Manetas to return to Eclipse, it would be awesome. Hope that Sue will be onboard in November. It would be great to sail with her again.

Hope this helps !

Totally agree Karen. We've sailed with Maarten a couple of times on Eclipse when he was an asst CD. He has a great personality and he's very high energy. I think those asking about Maarten will be very pleased with him.

I'm very pleased to hear that Sue is returning to Eclipse. Now, if Celebrity can arrange for Captain Manetas to return to Eclipse, it would be awesome. Hope that Sue will be onboard in November. It would be great to sail with her again.

Hope this helps !

Hi Andy!

I thought of you when I read the post about her returning and wondered if she'd be on board in time for your cruise.

I sure hope so!!!!

Now if only Vinod and Benedict would be in Blu we might not even want to get off after a month.;)

Wishing you lots of success with your new position and am waiting to hear updates on what it will be. :)

Hi Everyone,

I have additional information regarding Sue & her return to Eclipse. Sorry to say, her stay is expected to be brief.

While Sue is returning to Eclipse, she's there for a few sailings. As of now, Sue is scheduled for Eclipse 9/17 - 11/13. Eventually, she's headed back to Reflection. I'm unsure if she's on vacation before returning to Reflection.

Always be aware that schedules can and do change. It's best to assume the above information is tentative.

This will be the 3rd time in 3 years, that we will be boarding a Celebrity ship, the day Sue leaves. As we love Sue, it's disappointing news. Hope she will remain onboard Eclipse for at least the 11/13/16 sailing, so we'll have the opportunity to sail with her.

Hope this is helpful.

Thanks Andy for the update on Sue. Doesn't Celebrity understand that she might be fitted for the "mature" generation that takes longer cruises and keep the loud ones for the 7 day cruises. Tell her : she's missed by many!

Hi Everyone,

I have additional information regarding Sue & her return to Eclipse. Sorry to say, her stay is expected to be brief.

While Sue is returning to Eclipse, she's there for a few sailings. As of now, Sue is scheduled for Eclipse 9/17 - 11/13. Eventually, she's headed back to Reflection. I'm unsure if she's on vacation before returning to Reflection.

Always be aware that schedules can and do change. It's best to assume the above information is tentative.

This will be the 3rd time in 3 years, that we will be boarding a Celebrity ship, the day Sue leaves. As we love Sue, it's disappointing news. Hope she will remain onboard Eclipse for at least the 11/13/16 sailing, so we'll have the opportunity to sail with her.

Hope this is helpful.

Sad to hear that Andy! :(

I had heard that her husband is on the Reflection and that was why she was redeployed there.

Don't know it that's just a rumor but if it's not - how about him moving to the Eclipse? ;)

Thanks Andy for the update on Sue. Doesn't Celebrity understand that she might be fitted for the "mature" generation that takes longer cruises and keep the loud ones for the 7 day cruises. Tell her : she's missed by many!

Totally agree Burrma. Hopefully, Celebrity is listening !

Sad to hear that Andy! :(

I had heard that her husband is on the Reflection and that was why she was redeployed there.

Don't know it that's just a rumor but if it's not - how about him moving to the Eclipse? ;)

Hi Chamima,

I had no idea that Sue's hubby may be onboard RF. Never heard that one before. That could explain things.

Solstice crew as of August 26th Disembarkation.Captain Z Tamamas, Staff Capt. I Stefanatos, CR Manager C Bell, Hotel Dir. M Valentino, Cruise Dir. K Mills, Food and Bev. L Arsovski, Ex. Chef E Gomes, CC hostess Rose.

Great cruise to Alaska. Very pleased with all staff and crew.

Totally agree Burrma. Hopefully, Celebrity is listening !

Hi Chamima,

I had no idea that Sue's hubby may be onboard RF. Never heard that one before. That could explain things.

She mentioned her husband is a producer (music I think) when she did her own show, and there was no mention of him being on the ship, in fact I'm sure she said their marriage works because they're not together all the time lol. This was a couple of weeks ago.