WHO'S ON BOARD: Officers, Staff and Crew

C 2 C

Sue was supposed to step in on Millennium while Steve went on holiday, but some other stuff changed that plan, so she won't be on Millennium this summer

Sent from my GT-N5110 using Tapatalk

I've just looked her up and she is on reflection until the 29th August I'm so pleased I will at last see her x

Texed or anyone else, do you know where Jamie Petts went or if he is on vacation and returning to Equinox? He was our Hotel Director in April and May on Equinox.

Jamie is scheduled to go back to Equinox sometime in August.. but with all this changes we never know..

It's my first time on this thread and I cannot BEAR to go through 215 pages. I understand there's a spreadsheet that shows all. Where is this? We are on the Summit in 2 weeks and I'd like to see who's on board.

(Hi, John aka Merlin, and Hi Mike aka Wine-O)

It's my first time on this thread and I cannot BEAR to go through 215 pages. I understand there's a spreadsheet that shows all. Where is this? We are on the Summit in 2 weeks and I'd like to see who's on board.

(Hi, John aka Merlin, and Hi Mike aka Wine-O)

Never mind --- I just found it.

Just my opinion - I dont like CD's that remind me of the old days of Pontins , Butlins etc

Here is one American who read this and admits that I foolishly started thinking those were probably the names of former CDs. :o

On impulse I decided to google them and found out what they really are.

This brings to mind that old saying about two nations divided by a common language. :D

Edited by varoo

Going on Summit and in less then two weeks. Never had Angelina as Cc host. Is she new? who is Michael's club host? We were really ready for captain Kate, but she is on vacation.

Angie was fomerly in Guest Relations on another ship and is the new Captain's Club Hostess on Summit (replacing Ashley). She is terrific.

Yes, Captain Kate left on June 26 for vacation and will be back the end of September. Can't help you on Michael's Club as we always book inside cabins, so I don't even think we are allowed to look at Michael's as we walk by it.

Have a great cruise.

Edited by CruisingChick

Sue Denning is best CD I have ever had ; out of more than 100 cruises. Thought she had retired??? Anyone know where she is now? Hopefully on my next cruise!

So agree. She is one of the best. Somebody said she is on Millennium in Asia.

Going on Summit and in less then two weeks. Never had Angelina as Cc host. Is she new? who is Michael's club host? We were really ready for captain Kate, but she is on vacation.

Maja is the Michael's Club host on Summit - she was fantastic - the best we've ever had.

Captain Alex was also brilliant - very visible, very engaging and an excellent leader.

No, I did not read this whole thread - that being said, is there anywhere to look to see who is on a specific ship during a specific month? I cruise in January, so how soon prior can I look to see who the Capt and CD will be?

No, I did not read this whole thread - that being said, is there anywhere to look to see who is on a specific ship during a specific month? I cruise in January, so how soon prior can I look to see who the Capt and CD will be?

Some ships have very few members reporting back to this thread. The Caribbean is normally most up to date but officers and staff are continuously moving either for their own vacation or for covering another staff member.

Many changes take place before the Christmas holidays and very few during that period.

Here is a copy of Arno's great spreadsheet, that he posted earlier this month.

July2%20Onboard_zpsaayykbav.png

Thank you. It's certainly best to keep this thread focused on the cruise staff and officers. A lot of effort (thanks Arno) has gone into this. John

Thank you. It's certainly best to keep this thread focused on the cruise staff and officers. A lot of effort (thanks Arno) has gone into this. John

Thank you - this is exactly what I had seen and could no longer find. Thanks!!!