WHO'S ON BOARD: Officers, Staff and Crew

C 2 C

Does anyone know who the new Captain's Club Host/Hostess is on Summit now that Ashley has changed jobs and moved to Constellation? Thanks.

We just got off the Summit on Sunday. Angelina was introduced at the Captain's Club Party as Ashley's replacement.

Good for Ashley. She was a superb CC Hostess and I am sure she will have continued success in her new role.[/QUOT

We liked Ashley but before she came onboard lionel was the captains club host and he was great. Any idea if he is now on another ship?

Edited by Cruise a holic

Who will replace Rose on the Solstice this summer ?

I think it will be Dee Wright. She was vacation relief on the Millie and just left here on the 22nd. She said she was headed to the Solstice.

I tried to post the "In The Spotlight", but receive an error message. I'll post the info when I get home.

Pat

Just off Reflection:

Captain: Apostolos Bouzakis

Chief Engineer: Konstantinos Bakas

Staff Captain: Kyriakos Matragkas (joined mid-cruise)

Guest Relations Manager: Julie Sherrington

Hotel Director: Niyazi Korkmaz

Cruise Director: Richard Spacey

F & B Manager: Srdjan Prastalo

Executive Chef: Tato Garcia

Captains Club: Marlene

Just off Millennium :

Master: Capt. George Iatrou

Chief Engineer: Nikolas Politics

Staff Captain: Pierre Carano

Guest Relations Manager : Guy Brundrett

Hotel Director: Bosco Pires

Cruise Director : Steve Gayla

Food & Beverage: Antelope Salina

Executive Chef : Luiz Barroso

Captain's Club Hostess: Rati

Just off Millennium :

Master: Capt. George Iatrou

Chief Engineer: Nikolas Politics

Staff Captain: Pierre Carano

Guest Relations Manager : Guy Brundrett

Hotel Director: Bosco Pires

Cruise Director : Steve Gayla

Food & Beverage: Antelope Salina

Executive Chef : Luiz Barroso

Captain's Club Hostess: Rati

We find the Cruise Director and staff are often key to the feeling of the cruise. We are sailng Millie early July.

Haven't heard of Steve Gayla before. Any thoughts? thanks

We find the Cruise Director and staff are often key to the feeling of the cruise. We are sailng Millie early July.

Haven't heard of Steve Gayla before. Any thoughts? thanks

He is Steve Gaida, a Canadian and we liked him very much. Tells a joke at the end of the show. He also has his own show called "The Adventures of Steve" or something like that. He tells how he got to be CD and accompanies that with a lot of great pictures and stories. hope there is time for it on a 7 day cruise. He replaced Sue Denning when we were in Sydney end of March so I hope he is still on there in July for you. He has been on the Millennium since 2013, with breaks, of course.

Edited by TeaBag

We have cruised twice with Steve Gayda, last year to Alaska and the year before in Asia and really liked him both times. Highly visible, engaging, and professional without being stuffy. When we got onto the Millennium in Alaska we were very happy to see he was the CD again.

Good for Ashley. She was a superb CC Hostess and I am sure she will have continued success in her new role.[/QUOT

We liked Ashley but before she came onboard lionel was the captains club host and he was great. Any idea if he is now on another ship?

It was my understanding that Lionel was planning to leave Celebrity all together. I thought he was looking to go back and work for LV.

It was suggested that I try Who's On Board? to answer my question.

Last March/April we were on Solstice and there were many Tribute Bands as entertainment.....Beatles, ABBA, Elton John (excellent!) and Jersey Boys.

Am wondering if this is the route that Celebrity is taking nowadays as far as guest performers on their ships?

Thank you in advance for your info.

Blue Lagoon, there was a sort of tribute act on Eclipse last month - a guy doing Phil Collins. If you were on Australia sailings the entertainment offerings may be slightly different from the norm.

It was suggested that I try Who's On Board? to answer my question.

Last March/April we were on Solstice and there were many Tribute Bands as entertainment.....Beatles, ABBA, Elton John (excellent!) and Jersey Boys.

Am wondering if this is the route that Celebrity is taking nowadays as far as guest performers on their ships?

Thank you in advance for your info.

We were on the recent Infinity Pacific Coastal Cruise and there were two Tribute Bands: One for the Beatles and another for Elton John. Comments ranged from horrid to good; go figure. Just wanted to share this information.