WHO'S ON BOARD: Officers, Staff and Crew

C 2 C

Just for information for those who knew/know HD Sue RICHARDSON, well she's coming back to ship life and takes over as HD on Solstice in a few weeks time. HD Christophe has just gone on vacation (as has Capt Tasos) and Mario is HD for the next cruise, then Sue takes over.

She's currently the resort manager of Labadee for Royal.

Edited by Staffy

Just for information for those who knew/know HD Sue RICHARDSON, well she's coming back to ship life and takes over as HD on Solstice in a few weeks time. HD Christophe has just gone on vacation (as has Capt Tasos) and Mario is HD for the next cruise, then Sue takes over.

Thank you for the information!! Any idea who the captain of the Solstice is while Capt. Tasos is on vacation? Thanks!!

Great news! One of the very best.

I think it is a shame that folks on here speaking "anonymously" can be pretty rude.

I was talking to a CD on one of our last cruises. He said he used to read Cruise Critic. But, he said he quit when he read some of the things that was said about him. He said he did not mind criticism, but some folks were just too rude, and it had hurt his feelings when they said things that were untrue.

Maybe we should watch what we say. You never know who is reading it, and you can never "unsay" something. Just my 2 cents.

+1!

Phil

So happy to hear this! We had a wonderful time when we met Sue on the Eclipse a few years back. We're taking the Solstice from Aukland to Sydney in Jan'17, hope she's along for the ride!!!

Anyone know what happend to CD Ken Mills? He's no longer on Summit, we had John Grantham in May, who was replaced by Eddy Jenkins who has been replaced by Chris Sweets.

Did Ken go to another ship?

I am wondering too. We first met Ken on the NCL Gem. Last summer met him on the Summit. He was great!

I am wondering too. We first met Ken on the NCL Gem. Last summer met him on the Summit. He was great!

When we last cruised with Ken Mills he told us he was moving to the Solstice. As far as I know he is there until October.

Perhaps check out a recent Solstice Roll Call and someone may have info there.

Hope this is of assistance.

I will be on the Reflection for a b2b December 3-14. Who will the CD be at that time?

My all time favorite CD was Rich (somebody) from Las Vegas, I believe. He would always show his wildly colored socks at the evening shows and was just a great, lively person. I liked the officers vs guests water volleyball where Rich would jump in the pool in his suit and shoes.

I know I am in the very small minority of X cruisers who do not really care for Sue Demming. Maybe it is her talking about her shoes or her British accent or what? She, to me, just does not exude CD personality - but it seems everyone else loves her. No hate mail, please!

I will be on the Reflection for a b2b December 3-14. Who will the CD be at that time?

My all time favorite CD was Rich (somebody) from Las Vegas, I believe. He would always show his wildly colored socks at the evening shows and was just a great, lively person. I liked the officers vs guests water volleyball where Rich would jump in the pool in his suit and shoes.

I think you mean Richard Spacey, he's the guy with the socks!! [emoji23] in my opinion he's the best CD out there and would much prefer him to be on for our upcoming cruises in October/November but not sure,

He did say at one point he was due to get back on reflection in October but I believe that has now changed, I will try to get an update from him [emoji106]

He's also from England not Las Vegas [emoji4]

I think you mean Richard Spacey, he's the guy with the socks!! [emoji23] in my opinion he's the best CD out there and would much prefer him to be on for our upcoming cruises in October/November but not sure,

He did say at one point he was due to get back on reflection in October but I believe that has now changed, I will try to get an update from him [emoji106]

He's also from England not Las Vegas [emoji4]

I think Sandtrap328 was referring to Rich Cleeson, who is from LV and jumps in the pool with suit and tie on to join the volleyball game.

Pat

!

Rich Cleeson is the CD you're thinking of. We've been on a few cruises with him and he's gone in the pool in his suit and shoes each time!

I think Sandtrap328 was referring to Rich Cleeson, who is from LV and jumps in the pool with suit and tie on to join the volleyball game.

Pat

Just assumed from the sock comment... Plus he's also been in the pool fully clothed... [emoji4]

Andy,

Thanks for going through and deleting the rude posts. I don't post much but read them. I have gotten valuable information from kind people giving suggestion for up coming cruises.

This cruise community has mostly wonderful people, with a few bad apples.

Thanks again for all you do to make Cruise Critic a great place to come to, so we can make our cruise experience enjoyable.

Marilyn