WHO'S ON BOARD: Officers, Staff and Crew

C 2 C

Rich Cleeson is the CD you're thinking of. We've been on a few cruises with him and he's gone in the pool in his suit and shoes each time!

Rich was always a hoot and nice to my mom and dad on many cruises before they passed away.

I will be on the December 3rd sailing as well, with three of my best girlfriends. We are having a girlfriends cruise, and all neighbors here in The Villages, FL. Can't wait for Captain's Club nightly fun!

Hi Everyone,

The following is information provided from member Ojainel (Thank You !) who just returned home from Summit :

Master : Alex Papadopoulos

Hotel Director : Mark McSorley

Cruise Director : Chris Sweets

Guest Relations Mgr : Alana Abrahams

Food & Beverage Mgr : Cemal Ozcelik

Executive Chef: Abdul Nasar

CC Host: Angelina Cammalleri

Hope this is helpful !

agree! Maja now our #1 MC concierge.

Just came off the Summit today, and we totally agree!

Maja was wonderful from the moment we stepped onboard to walking us off the ship to professionally dealing with the person who took my piece of luggage thinking it was theirs and getting them to come back to the port to exchange them!

She called and emailed me at home to be sure it all worked out!

Hope to sail with her again!

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

Does anyone know which CD will be onboard Constellation for the Signature Event Sailing in December with New Year's Eve in Dubai? Or is it too early to know?

Michael

Too early to know. They've been moving CDs around.

Two questions:

1. We sailed twice (New England & Canada, Sept. 2013 and a relocate Gold Rush City, May, 2014) with Capt. Theo Zakkas, and are wondering where he currently may be, any ideas? We thought him a very good Ship's Master.

2. We also sailed twice (Infinity, Hawaii in 2004 and Horizon, Bermuda 2005) with CD Don Fluke, and are wondering also his status - an help? Don Fluke has been one of the best CD's we've had, and John Grantham is high on our list too!

Sent from my iPad using Forums

Last winter we had the wonderful good fortune of having Vinod as our waiter and Benedict as the Maitre D' in Blu on the Eclipse.

These two worked together so flawlessly that we had some of our most wonderful dining experiences in our over 40 cruises on that voyage.

We sail again on the Eclipse this coming February and, while I know it's early, I wondered if they were still working together and still on the Eclipse.

Anyone know?

I wanted to end the title with the words "currently on" but ran out of letters - hence the confusing title.