WHO'S ON BOARD: Officers, Staff and Crew

C 2 C

BRAND NEW to Celebrity going to Constellation? When does this change take effect? Thank you! Is Capt. Tasos still on vacation?

Marie

Hi Marie - yes I understand there is to be a new Capt, but unfortunately I don't have any dates for that change yet

And yes Tasos is still on vacation until that date.

BRAND NEW to Celebrity going to Constellation? When does this change take effect? Thank you! Is Capt. Tasos still on vacation?

Marie[/Tasos goes on vacation on May 6th. He will go to Solstice after his vacation and his slot on Constellation will be filled by a newly promoted Captain who has yet to be named.

How quickly things change.

On our February Eclipse sailing, captain Manetas was having lunch in the Oceanview Cafe with Captain Sympouras and Captain Alevropoulos.

Captain Manteas was leaving on vacation and his replacement was Michael Sympouras (from infinity) who would then switch with Captain Alevropoulos (from Silhouette). Captain Manteas would go to Solstice in June.

In November Captain Leo was suddenly at the helm of Equinox having replaced Captain Panos who I understand is no longer with Celebrity. He told us that Equinox was now "his" ship.

A week ago I said: "This is the "roster" but sometimes, when one blinks, it changes." ;)

Marie[/Tasos goes on vacation on May 6th. He will go to Solstice after his vacation and his slot on Constellation will be filled by a newly promoted Captain who has yet to be named.

We were on the Constellation February 16th and the Captain was Captain Mike, Tasos was on vacation. Captain Mike told me that he would be on board through the trans Atlantic and would be leaving for vacation once the Constellation reached Rome.

We were on the Constellation February 16th and the Captain was Captain Mike, Tasos was on vacation. Captain Mike told me that he would be on board through the trans Atlantic and would be leaving for vacation once the Constellation reached Rome.

Thank you! See you on Saturday.

Marie

Now I am confused. Who will be Captain on the Infinity in May ? Many Thanks

Unless there are more moves from ship to ship, there are presently two possibilities.

Captain Frantzis is presently onboard and the captain on Solstice right now will go on vacation and move to Infinity... the exact date even the captains might not know.. Everything seems to be in a flux right now.

So happy that Arno is back with his wonderful staff charts...I always would reference it before a cruise. In looking at the list of hostesses I noticed that Ralucca, who was the CCH on the Millenium and Rossy who was on the Silhouette are not listed. Does anyone know if they are just on vacation or have left the position?

Thanks!

So happy that Arno is back with his wonderful staff charts...I always would reference it before a cruise. In looking at the list of hostesses I noticed that Ralucca, who was the CCH on the Millenium and Rossy who was on the Silhouette are not listed. Does anyone know if they are just on vacation or have left the position?

Thanks!

Thank you for the comment.

Reluctant is at home waiting to become a mother.

Rossy is on vacation.

Thank you for the comment.

Relucca is at home waiting to become a mother.

Rossy is on vacation.

How I love autofill... :rolleyes:

I believe Captain Kate is back at the helm of Summit today.

Capt Tasos from Constellation is going to Solstice as of 6th may

Capt Leonardos is going from Equinox to Eclipse (date unknown)

New Capt going to Constellation

I'm disappointed we won't have Captain Tasos for our May/June Constellation cruise. I've heard so many good things about him.

Forgot to note:

Cruise Director: Peter Baker

Just got off Solstice this morning 😢

The Cruise Director is Ben Powney (by far the best I have ever encountered). Pete Baker is the Activities Manager, and is also great! They work really well together.

Kathy, Jamie Pettis is on Equinox. We really like him with his dazzling smile and upbeat personality.

We also loved Ashley on the Summit. Was disappointed at the CC hostess on the Equinox, Claudia.

Thank you! We board Equinox this coming Friday for the TA. Looking forward to having Jamie as Hotel Director again.

Summit Captain's Club Hostess Ashley is presently on vacation. If her husband is moved to another ship she in all likelihood will be there as well. She has just started her vacation so time will tell.

Yes, Ashley is fabulous!!!!!

Thanks! I will watch Arno's chart and posters' reports for any changes.

Thank you! We board Equinox this coming Friday for the TA. Looking forward to having Jamie as Hotel Director again.

If Jamie Pettis is the Hotel Director on Equinox now, does anybody know where the former Hotel Director, Christophe, went to?

How quickly things change.

On our February Eclipse sailing, captain Manetas was having lunch in the Oceanview Cafe with Captain Sympouras and Captain Alevropoulos.

Captain Manteas was leaving on vacation and his replacement was Michael Sympouras (from infinity) who would then switch with Captain Alevropoulos (from Silhouette). Captain Manteas would go to Solstice in June.

In November Captain Leo was suddenly at the helm of Equinox having replaced Captain Panos who I understand is no longer with Celebrity. He told us that Equinox was now "his" ship.

A week ago I said: "This is the "roster" but sometimes, when one blinks, it changes." ;)

Do you know where Captain Panos went? Retired, another line...he is/was our favorite Captain!!

Newly promoted captain on Constellation - Does this mean it'll be someone already with Celebrity? Does anyone know yet?