WHO'S ON BOARD: Officers, Staff and Crew

C 2 C

We are on Century in November 2013. Can anyone tell me who the Captain and Cruise Director are?

Nikolas Christodoulakis will be back on the Century as Captain towards the end of Sept. so he will be Captain during your November cruise. He is a great guy---very visible and very friendly.

I don't know who the CD will be.

Does anyone know what happened to CD Dru Pavlov or CC Hostess Daniela Spiriac ? They were both on the Solstice in 2009. They were both great.

Dru is at the Miami office. He was on one of my cruises last year and we sat together at the Captain's Table. Lisa was the CD and several of us kidded Dru about how much better she was as CD. Said that there were parts of the job he missed. Dru was a fantastic CD!

Does anyone know what happened to CD Dru Pavlov or CC Hostess Daniela Spiriac ? They were both on the Solstice in 2009. They were both great.

Dru has been promoted into Miami HQ.

It has been quite a while since we met Daniela..

Just off Century today - can confirm that Master is George Iatrou, Hotel Director changed during the cruise to Daniel Simon, Cruise Director still Ben, Guest Relations still Jeff, Food and Beverage is Oswald Harbrecht, Exec. chef is Ronald Sionson,

Jonette still Captain's Club hostess, entertainment by Twist of 8, Celebration, Estrada Jazz trio, pianist is Peter Rossetti, guitarist is Martin Andales, and there is a vocal duo too [ called 5 o'clock Somewhere].

More changes due as Alaska season ends but nothing to confirm.

Jamie the previous Hotel Director flew home from Juneau during our cruise - wife is expecting.

Les

Just off Century today - can confirm that Master is George Iatrou, Hotel Director changed during the cruise to Daniel Simon, Cruise Director still Ben, Guest Relations still Jeff, Food and Beverage is Oswald Harbrecht, Exec. chef is Ronald Sionson,

Jonette still Captain's Club hostess, entertainment by Twist of 8, Celebration, Estrada Jazz trio, pianist is Peter Rossetti, guitarist is Martin Andales, and there is a vocal duo too [ called 5 o'clock Somewhere].

Jamie the previous Hotel Director flew home from Juneau during our cruise - wife is expecting.

Les

Best wishes to Jamie. This is the second time he left the ship for the birth of a chid.

She was advanced to Sales Manager and is becoming a Canadian Resident. A couple years ago she left due to Canadain immigration requirements. Last she told us she was returning, but if she found a good job ashore it may be tough to leave. ~ Rick

We are on Century in November 2013. Can anyone tell me who the Captain and Cruise Director are?

The present CD will be on board for another month then Ben will take a two month holiday. I don't know who will replace him as yet.

I would love to! See the last line in my post. Since I didn't know Jamie Pettes was a male I assumed it was the same Jamie on our cruise. It wasn't because the Jamie on our cruise was a female. Sorry for the confusion!

Besides the gender difference, Jamie Petts is HD and it seems the Jamie (female) you're thinking of is a CD.

Les

We met Jamie a couple of years ago on the Constellation. Nice guy and we were looking forward to catching up with him again when we board the Century next Sunday. Oh well I am glad he has left for such a good reason!!

This would be better if there was a sticky that was in a spread sheet form that could be updated when the personnel was changed. Or in that sticky with a subdivision for each ship that would have the latest personnel on the ship.

.:D

This would be better if there was a sticky that was in a spread sheet form that could be updated when the personnel was changed. Or in that sticky with a subdivision for each ship that would have the latest personnel on the ship.

.:D

It could be a sticky; but Arno should be the keeper of it. He does a great job on it.

Eclipse - 8 Sept 2013

Just off Century today -

Solstice update comes from a friend on board..

Sorry that bartenders are not included... If we visited all those I doubt we would remember the rest...;)

68fb2b54-9dde-4439-bacc-c6b703593b5d.jpg

We should give a big "Thanks" to Arno for starting and maintaining the list.

I second that. Looking forward to thanking him personally when we sail on the Eclipse. This is a tough job and Arno keeps it up-to-date when he gets new info from recent passengers. Thanks for your hard work. Chris and Carl