Passion island and tourcozumel?

*Mach*

I know that Paradise Beach had a run in with tourcozumel as well.

Unlike Mr. Sanchos....Paradise Beach honored the reservation and then went after tourcozumel to collect the money. (which they did) Paradise Beach did not leave the cruiser hanging or require them to shell out more money.

I think it would be a good idea to hit all the Travel sights with a warning.

I believe Mr. Sanchos also accepted the first group of reservations. Unfortunately the Fantons sold many reservations for Mr. Sanchos and they weren't able to continue accepting them. They have apparently moved and the detective is working on our case.

LHP, many of us have notified travel sites and we're all staying on top of it. Thanks!

We just got back from the cruise on the Freedom. Mr. Sanchos was wonderful!! Oliver was so helpful and we had a very nice day on the beach. I can't wait to go back!

Bet you had an interesting conversation with Oliver..;)

investigations and the wheels of justice turn very slowly. be patient, but stay in contact with your investigator. remember, squeaky wheel gets the grease!

i'm not saying be a pain in the arse, i'm just saying let him know that you matter, and he matters to this case, and you are still here.

trust me, i know from experience about courts, investigations, detectives etc. completely different circumstances, but still investigators, courts, judges etc all involved. nothing happens overnight and it sometimes seems like nothing ever will...just have faith and please, don't give up! if you do, then the loser thieves will wiN and continue to victimize others!

you are patriots!!!! DON'T GIVE UP!

My fingers are still crossed. I will continue to monitor the Cozumel board to make sure they aren't booking new tours.

If they continue to take new tours then they have to be flat out stupid. You know they monitor these boards. I have to wonder if the reason they moved is because they knew that we found an investigator willing to take our case by reading this thread.

Because of this whole experience it's really given me a sour taste in my mouth about booking private tours, which is a shame for the ports because I'd much rather book with them than the ships. I did however bite the bullet and booked a private tour through Stone Island in Mazatlan for my upcoming trip in February, but I did a lot of research and haven't seen anything negative about the company. But then I didn't see anything about TC either....I hope it works out. At least if I get screwed I wont lose as much money as I did with Ken and Carrie.

If they continue to take new tours then they have to be flat out stupid. You know they monitor these boards. I have to wonder if the reason they moved is because they knew that we found an investigator willing to take our case by reading this thread.

Because of this whole experience it's really given me a sour taste in my mouth about booking private tours, which is a shame for the ports because I'd much rather book with them than the ships. I did however bite the bullet and booked a private tour through Stone Island in Mazatlan for my upcoming trip in February, but I did a lot of research and haven't seen anything negative about the company. But then I didn't see anything about TC either....I hope it works out. At least if I get screwed I wont lose as much money as I did with Ken and Carrie.

I'm with you...I think he ran like a scared rabbit and moved to a new location. In this day and age, it really isn't that hard to track someone down. But, even if Ken isn't prosecuted, at least his business is in the crapper now. I hope all of you get compensated for your monetary losses.

Funny ... We booked all our tours from private contractors for this cruise. This was the only bad experience. We had the most wonderful day in Jamaica with a private tour operator. Just 4 of us and we made it to the Falls before the big groups did so we got lots of special attention. In Grand Cayman, we booked private and did the stingrays in a boat of only 12 people. Very nice and on our way back we saw all the crowded boats from the ship tours. I'll continue to book the private tours and keep my fingers crossed that these crooks are in the minority. I will say, though, that Mr. Sanchos was WONDERFUL ... even though we had to pay for it twice!!

Don't let this screwball ruin it for you on booking private excursions.. Most of them are great! In all my cruises only once did I book through the ship..It was great, but I rather save money and do things more on my time!

Well said....

hubby and oldest son have done lots of private excursions without one problem.

The best one was the ziplining in Puerto Vallarta. Los Des Vernos has 14 runs and is a lot less expensive than the ship tour. It is owned and operated by an Amerian that relocated down there years ago. And you actually glide over a river.

I got a very quick reply from the Detective.

He has not been able to find the Fantons yet. Every single one of his cases has been temporarily put on hold as he has been assigned to the Somer Thompson case there in Florida. Somer is the 7 year old girl that disappeared while walking home from school a couple of weeks ago and her body found at the dump a few days later. RIP little girl. Good luck Detective Curry on finding these bad guys.

He says to continue to keep in touch with him so he does not forget about our case as he has a lot on his plate right now.

Archived