Passion island and tourcozumel?

*Mach*

I received a letter in the mail yesterday from the Consumer Affair people in Florida. It basically said the same thing as the others..." your complaint is important, we have forwarded it to the company and were give 30 days for a response, in the mean time please forward us any other paper documents that could help your case, emails, receipts, etc etc...."

I just got an email from "Detective Curry" at the Clay County Sheriff's department. He said he is investigating my case and will call me if he needs additional information. BTW, When I didn't hear from them I sent them another email myself. Fingers crossed!!

I received a letter from the Department of Agriculture and Consumer Services today.

Basically, "efforts to mediate your complaint have been unsuccessful because the business has failed to respond. Our records indicate this company is not registered as a seller of travel with the Florida Department of Ag. & Con. Serv. as required by Florida law; therefore, we hold no security from which to draw or make refunds to those individuals who have purchased travel related services from this business. The Department plans to take action to bring this business into compliance."

Blah blah blah - I am getting really frustrated with the lack of help from the Florida government!

I received a letter from the Department of Agriculture and Consumer Services today.

Basically, "efforts to mediate your complaint have been unsuccessful because the business has failed to respond. Our records indicate this company is not registered as a seller of travel with the Florida Department of Ag. & Con. Serv. as required by Florida law; therefore, we hold no security from which to draw or make refunds to those individuals who have purchased travel related services from this business. The Department plans to take action to bring this business into compliance."

Blah blah blah - I am getting really frustrated with the lack of help from the Florida government!

I got that same response.

However I did get a letter in the mail last week from the Dept of Consumer Affairs asking for hard copies of all correspondance and paypal receipts etc. That packet is going in the mail tomorrow.

It sounds like Patty has been the most successful so far.

I have just spoken with Detective Curry at Clay County Sheriff's office. If there are 3 or 4 people that have been defrauded by these people, he can open a case for "intent to defraud". What a great guy. Anyone that has been ripped off by tour cozumel needs to call Detective Curry at 904-213-6718. He has a file open right now! Finally someone that's listening to us!!

I just received a phone call from the Detective. I highly encourage everyone who has been victimized to call him at the number that Patty provided.

I also showed him both of the links on CC referring to the TC thing, this one and the one on page 8 that was locked back in June.

CALL HIM CALL HIM CALL HIM!!!!

As Patty has mentioned it seems that they have moved. I did however point him to her Facebook page so we'll see what happens.

Detective Curry would like to hear from anyone that has been ripped off by these crooks. If you have paid to do an excursion through tour cozumel and not gotten the service, please call him.

I wonder if I should call him. I ended up getting my money, back but they screwed me big time. I had the twister ride booked then it was cancelled. I talked on the phone with Ken for a hour and I had my choice of going to Nachi or the place next door. I took Nachi. When we got there I gave them the confirmation paper and they said they did not deal with this company. They ruined our whole day. I don't know how, but some how I got my money back from them thru pay pal.

Dan

Archived