Passion island and tourcozumel?

*Mach*

Thanks Don.

Maybe I'll just bombard him with emails until I get an answer. :rolleyes:

Good luck. I"ve been flooding him with emails on a daily basis and no response.

I did however get a confirmation email from the BBB in Jacksonville FL and they said give up to 5 weeks for any sort of answer.

I tried calling the number a few times a lil while ago when I found it on the other Mr Sanchos thread and no answer.

Has anyone tried to contact Carrie through her Facebook? I believe the link is posted on this thread.

Hi all!

This may sound like it has nothing to do with anything, but bear with.

I was adopted at birth and have spent HOURS on the internet searching out information on my birth family. There is a great site called zabasearch dot com that allows you to put in a name and a state and it will search out information on that person for you.

Just on a whim, I put in Fanton and Jacksonville. I found a Carrie A Fanton and a Kenneth E Fanton who have the same addresses and phone numbers.

The first (earlier) address is 333 Oriole, Keystone Heights and the second address is 5306 7th ave, Keystone Hts., and the phone number for both is (352) 473-6530.

I've asked, and received, verification that the facebook picture is Carrie. I'm planning to let her know that I've filed all the complaints via her facebook page. Lets hope she knows that some of us are not happy!!

If you do a search for Kenneth Fanton on zabasearch, the first one that pops up is for someone born November 1970, which looks to be about the right age for the guy in the picture with Carrie. It also has the address listed as living in Green Cove Springs, FL which also matches up with the 904 area code.

If you do a search for "Ken" Fanton, it shows the birthdate as Sept 1941. Cynthia Fanton has a birthdate of Aug 1948. It also has the area code as a 352#, so I am wondering if these are his parents??

BTW Carrie's birthdate is Dec 1975 so it looks more feasible for the Nov 1970 guy to be her dh.

Her facebook page says she is a hairdresser. It seems if anyone has talked to them, they talked to KEN..not her. What is up with that?

Also thanks to the poster who gave us that website, it looks like it could come in handy.

I've asked, and received, verification that the facebook picture is Carrie. I'm planning to let her know that I've filed all the complaints via her facebook page. Lets hope she knows that some of us are not happy!!

Oh I am sure she knows she has some unhappy campers here. I'm sure she has read it all right here on CC.

Hi Carrie, Hi Ken :cool:

The sad thing I keep seeing is that her facebook page looks like she's a good church-going young lady who is very wrapped up with her family. I just don't understand how she feels good about ripping other families off. It just makes no sense to me at all!!

The sad thing I keep seeing is that her facebook page looks like she's a good church-going young lady who is very wrapped up with her family. I just don't understand how she feels good about ripping other families off. It just makes no sense to me at all!!

Probably so she appears innocent and trustworthy. I got my credit card statement yesterday with the $80.00 credit posted to my account. I feel bad for those of you who have been refused and good luck to those who are still trying. At least we can keep spreading the word not to use them.

I am usually the pessimist, but in this case - I think Carrie/Ken/et al were not the scam we are painting them to be here. I believe they got caught up as being US front faces for some either shady or at least un-established connections into the local tour industry.

I certainly believe they are still on the hook to make good on all refunds that are owed, I am just throwing it out there, that maybe they did not enter this venture with scamming in mind.

CC is still a good resource and we should all remember to read between the lines when browsing for recommendations.

I really tried to agree with you. That is until I looked at the last month of unreturned money. I spoke to Oliver who had no clue about my reservation. The money went to Carrie. It didn't end up where it was supposed to go. It sounds like you might have a soft spot. I think she had a good deal that went bad whe the swine flu broke out. Her problem, not mine. I truly wish you were right because I like to find good in peple ...

There crookedness started long before the swine flu break out. As I stated before we got screwed back in March. I was one of the lucky ones that some how got a refund. It is pretty funny, how where ever they book someone an excursion, the company either has never heard of Carrie's company or they say they don't do business with them. I see ther web site is still up and running. I wonder how many people they are scamming every day????

Dan

Were you able to make contact with her via Facebook?

I have apprehensions about doing so myself because I use my page as job networking and don't need my chiefs and other superiors up in my business if she decides to retaliate.

I did send a note on the facebook account. I told her that I had verification (from Oliver) that it was her. I basically told her she should be ashamed of herself. She has small children!! I just don't understand how someone can do that and still look their children in the eye and try to teach them right from wrong. I certainly wouldn't be able to do it. I look forward to hearing the outcome from the BBB in Jacksonville. I just want to see her website (and company) shut down!!

I did send a note on the facebook account. I told her that I had verification (from Oliver) that it was her. I basically told her she should be ashamed of herself. She has small children!! I just don't understand how someone can do that and still look their children in the eye and try to teach them right from wrong. I certainly wouldn't be able to do it. I look forward to hearing the outcome from the BBB in Jacksonville. I just want to see her website (and company) shut down!!

Has anybody contacted local authorites about this? I did a little bit of research and wasn't able to find a contact to email about it. I work very strange hours and usually am not awake during regular normal business hours.

You would think if they had enough complaints and proof that they are stealing peoples money that they could file charges against them.

I'm not waiting the 5 weeks or whatever it's going to take for the BBB to reply. During that time these crooks could be taking advantage of people that aren't on this site and aren't aware of the scheme. They need to be shut down NOW!

Archived