Passion island and tourcozumel?

*Mach*

Hi,

I called and talked to Detective Curry today... He said that I was the 3rd one that called. He said he still needs more people to call him before he can do much more... He said he went to their house and they no longer are living there. His # again is 904-213-6718. Please call him and tell him about your experience with Ken and Carrie....

Dan

Hi,

I called and talked to Detective Curry today... He said that I was the 3rd one that called. He said he still needs more people to call him before he can do much more... He said he went to their house and they no longer are living there. His # again is 904-213-6718. Please call him and tell him about your experience with Ken and Carrie....

Dan

I really wish that there was a private messaging system on these boards so we could PM the individuals that got ripped of with the number that dont necessarily check these boards often.

I tried to call but just like a detective he didn't answer. :p I did leave him a message though. Guess I'll try monday.

I dont know what time zone you are in, but considering it's almost 6pm in Florida on a Friday he may be off duty already. He's been really good about getting back to people so I have no doubt you will hear from him.

He called me at 6am the other morning after I sent him an email. I guess he didn't realize I was 3 hours behind him :D I was awake luckily since I was at work still.

I tried to call but just like a detective he didn't answer. :p I did leave him a message though. Guess I'll try monday.

Please let us know how you make out...

I know I got my money back, but I want Ken and Carrie stopped... I am sure they are following this thread every day. I hope they know they are close to being shut down.... And hopefully jail for screwing a lot of people...

Dan

Has anyone else contacted Detective Curry? I'd hate for all of this to go away and allow them to rip off more people!!

I haven't heard a word from him since I talked to him that one time. It'd be nice to know if he's making any progress.

He told me that he had gone to their house and they had moved. Apparently it was a rent house and he contacted the owner/manager who let him in and the house was empty and I guess they did not leave a forwarding address. He did say that would not stop him from getting a warrant for them. This is a felony in their state and he told me he would make a case against them for it. I haven't heard from him since last week though.

He told me that he had gone to their house and they had moved. Apparently it was a rent house and he contacted the owner/manager who let him in and the house was empty and I guess they did not leave a forwarding address. He did say that would not stop him from getting a warrant for them. This is a felony in their state and he told me he would make a case against them for it. I haven't heard from him since last week though.

I would imagine the whole process could be quite lengthy, beginning with tracking them down!!

• 2 weeks later...

I got an email from BBB ... same as everyone else's ... Forwarded it to Detective Curry. I haven't heard anything from him at all. Their site is still up. Wondering if they are still selling their packages?

I sent him an email and received one back pretty quickly. He is still working on this but he really needs the rest of the "victims" to contact him in order to move it up. I believe right now it's still a misdemeaner fraud case. Too bad more people aren't concerned about stopping these crooks!!

Archived