YOUR cruise fare probably went down...

Hey, not saying everybody has to that. LOL.

Was just trying to explain where I was coming from. On the other side of the extremne you have those who work for those perks even if it means cheating or outright fraud.

But hey, if you turned in cash...more power to you. I don't want to know how many would walk off with a find thinking they are entitled to it. ;)

I got a letter from the person who lost it..... was a nurse and had been her wages.... way back then when you got paid in cash.... really glad I did the right thing....

thank you for the link, but that is for last tues 11/11/08, I am looking for today's if anyone happens to have it. Thanks again.

HMMM, I have been using that same link for a long, long time and it always updates each week, wonder what happened?

As some people are moning & groning about their cruise fares what we all should be really griping about is with the airlines charges. My friend was watching Rachel Ray this a.m. & called me someone was saying if you want to book your seat when purchasing your international or domestic flights on some airlines you now have to pay a fee. Otherwise they will give you the seat of their choice. And you can bet it will be in a middle & in the back of the plane. I don't know what airlines so if we have any TA's on this board kindly jump in with any info. How much more is the airlines going to squeeze us? With Oil closinig today(WTI) at 54.29 where is their reasoning? MHO is they are just greedy pigs.

As some people are moning & groning about their cruise fares what we all should be really griping about is with the airlines charges. My friend was watching Rachel Ray this a.m. & called me someone was saying if you want to book your seat when purchasing your international or domestic flights on some airlines you now have to pay a fee. Otherwise they will give you the seat of their choice. And you can bet it will be in a middle & in the back of the plane. I don't know what airlines so if we have any TA's on this board kindly jump in with any info. How much more is the airlines going to squeeze us? With Oil closinig today(WTI) at 54.29 where is their reasoning? MHO is they are just greedy pigs.

Yeah, the airlines are just rolling in profits. :rolleyes:

December 13? That is my wife's 50th b-day. We are flying to Aruba for that party. C'mon down!

jc

Yep the 13th, tell her happy birthday from me. I would love to ..... I have some comped nights coming from the RIU maybe I will check out the airfare tomorrow. LOL

if you want to book your seat when purchasing your international or domestic flights on some airlines you now have to pay a fee. Otherwise they will give you the seat of their choice. And you can bet it will be in a middle & in the back of the plane. I don't know what airlines so if we have any TA's on this board kindly jump in with any info. How much more is the airlines going to squeeze us? With Oil closinig today(WTI) at 54.29 where is their reasoning? MHO is they are just greedy pigs.

I just booked a flight ( online) to Hong Kong and home from Singapore for my Azamara cruise in January. There were several seats marked off for their high level frequent flyers but other then those seats I was able to pick my seats. The fare was reasonable but the flights had one stop which makes for a very long day or night. At least you can bring 2 bags without charge which is necessary for a longer cruise.

Alegiant Air lets you pick your seats for $10 a flight per seat.

I think a lot of customers are greedy pigs that want something for nothing or in the case of this thread, something plus something for nothing.

jc

My friend was watching Rachel Ray this a.m. & called me someone was saying if you want to book your seat when purchasing your international or domestic flights on some airlines you now have to pay a fee. Otherwise they will give you the seat of their choice. And you can bet it will be in a middle & in the back of the plane. I don't know what airlines so if we have any TA's on this board kindly jump in with any info. How much more is the airlines going to squeeze us? With Oil closinig today(WTI) at 54.29 where is their reasoning? MHO is they are just greedy pigs.

When I booked Spirit Airlines it was $5 for a middle seat choice and $10 for aisle and window choices. There is no charge if you buy the upgraded 'big front seat'.

Doesn't anyone have the link to the tuesday sale for today? All this fussin and fightin and i can't even see what anyone is talking about:D Afraid i am going to miss out on a good deal:mad:

I totally agree, I am begining to think that the op is pulling everyone's leg, so far every link posted has been a wild goose chase. If anyone has the actual sale link for today, please, please post it!!!

I totally agree, I am begining to think that the op is pulling everyone's leg, so far every link posted has been a wild goose chase. If anyone has the actual sale link for today, please, please post it!!!

You may be on to something, I am a TA and I just went to the Crusingpower website which is a site for TA's only that has all the flyers and the latest one is that link that I provided you for Nov 11th, nothing for this week.

They are abusing charging for everything!

It wouldn't be the first time someone came in and posted something foolish just get a rise out of the boards.

Won't be the last either I'm sorry to say. Such juvenile behavior....

(chucks a water balloon at Sue L)

:D

thanks a lot, why me???:D

The correct link for the Tuesday new bookings sales event:

http://www.creative.rccl.com/sales/royal/Multi_Dest/Special_Offers/rci_sales_event.pdf

You may be on to something, I am a TA and I just went to the Crusingpower website which is a site for TA's only that has all the flyers and the latest one is that link that I provided you for Nov 11th, nothing for this week.

They are also temporarily expanding 'interline rates' - book thru 12/31/08 and sail by end of March 09. A person who qualifies for interline rates can book an additional 2 cabins for friends and family at interline rates.

Sale on Independence of the Seas:

January 4, 10, 18, 24

February 1, 7, 15, 21

March 1, 7, 15, 21, 29

April 4, 2009

Prices starting at:

Interior $599

Outside: $849

Balcony/Suites: $1,149

The correct link for the Tuesday new bookings sales event:

http://www.creative.rccl.com/sales/royal/Multi_Dest/Special_Offers/rci_sales_event.pdf

Archived