Whats the one thing that annoys you that RCCL does?

So what is the one thing that goes on during a cruise that annoys you. I am not talking about stuff that rccl charges you for or anything to do with money. I am talking about the things like the awful singing in the Johnny Rockets is. I really wish they wouldn't do it, or maybe just do it once an hour. Anyway whats your thoughts?

So what is the one thing that goes on during a cruise that annoys you. I am not talking about stuff that rccl charges you for or anything to do with money. I am talking about the things like the awful singing in the Johnny Rockets is. I really wish they wouldn't do it, or maybe just do it once an hour. Anyway whats your thoughts?

Having recently cruised X Summit, and discovering how much more I appreciate the RCCL Radiance class ships, I can't think of a darn thing! Other than the standard "kick me off at the end of the cruise."

From the Johnny Rockets website:

"CAREERS:

When was the last time you found yourself singing and dancing at work?

If you're looking to make work fun again, then Johnny Rockets is the place for you!

Our team members are the magic behind creating the unique Johnny Rockets "experience" for our guests. Help us deliver our Guest Promise to everyone passing through our doors! It's fast, friendly service, a warm "hello" at the door, and a great attitude that separates our team members from the rest. At Johnny Rockets, good old-fashioned service is never outdated.

Dedication to Our Guiding Principles has guided us to our amazing success as an organization and as individuals. Our first guiding principle is "Recognize that Building Caring Relationships is the key to long term success." We recognize that our people are our most valuable asset."

So all that singing and dancing is part of the Johnny Rockets schtick.

Leslie

They sing??? I thought they only danced to the music. I was on the Navigator last week and they only danced and it was cute.

During the muster, taking a long time to drone on about save the seas or talk about bingo. That's their job to not dump sewage and garbage overboard. I want to get on with my cruise.

And a CD that just thinks they have to announce everything. I have the daily newsletter, I can read and tell time. If you can't get to where you want to be, that's your problem.

Last cruise I was on they played that pop song with the lyrics " just breath" in it...I heard it at least 25xs on a 9-night cruise!

Thats funny that you say that. Back in 2005 i was on the JOS for a 10 night to the Caribbean out of Boston. For those 10 days, i swear, they played "Bevery Hills" i think its by Weezer 24/7 on the pool deck.

What made it even funnier is the fact that the average age onboard was probably 65.....

I actually liked that song too, to this day, i can't stand to listen to it though....:p

Not following their own policies.....

###

Oh yeah!!!

That and having muster. :D Having spent plenty of time at sea on boats, rigs, etc...I've gotten pretty good at knowing where to go for a General Alarm. I know its law and many folks wouldn't know without the drill so its really not that big of a deal for me.

I love the singing in Johnny Rockets !!!!!!!!!!!!! :D:D:D

Archived