~Cruise Critic Group Cruise To Alaska ~ Amsterdam May 2010~

LEtue

I like the second. But I'm so bummed out not having an excuse to check the boards every hour. I might have to barbecue tomorrow or Monday.

Too funny! It has been so rainy here over the last week that I haven't been able to barbeque at all. Used the indoor electric grill for burgers tonight - but they still tasted great :D

Do other group trips have fancy names? I looked at them on CC and they all just seemed to name the line and the boat. HAL Amsterdam AKruisers.

(How corny is that?) Anyway, I'm bored, it's hot....

That's a winner!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

It was such a stunningly beautiful day in College Fjord. It was actually raining just a little where we were, but the mountains were flooded with sunshine! And the water was very calm. We were so lucky to witness it.

It was such a stunningly beautiful day in College Fjord. It was actually raining just a little where we were, but the mountains were flooded with sunshine! And the water was very calm. We were so lucky to witness it.

I've never been to College Fjord, but will be going in September. Wow, I'm sure looking forward to it. Hope there's no fog.

Do other group trips have fancy names? I looked at them on CC and they all just seemed to name the line and the boat. HAL Amsterdam AKruisers.

(How corny is that?) Anyway, I'm bored, it's hot....

Hey, I like that AKruisers!

So here it is on a banner. I played around with the name again too so give your feedback everyone. I really like this picture the best but I'm not sure about the glitter????

college_fjord3a12-1.gif?t=1243169440

I was thinking about T Shirts and thought maybe we could get the itinerary map on the back and the group name, ship and sailing date on the front (logo size).

Just a thought but it would be fun to wear them when we get on board :D

ALS014.jpg

So here it is on a banner. I played around with the name again too so give your feedback everyone. I really like this picture the best but I'm not sure about the glitter????

college_fjord3a12-1.gif?t=1243169440&SSImageQuality=Full

Hmmm.....no, I don't like the glitter. Kind of Vegas like?:)

That is cool how the logo is accented by the reflection of the glacier in the water. Draws your eye to it.

Been watching kroooz-cams this morning and I can't believe how light it is at 4:54 am.

We are going to get a great daylight view when we sail up Cook Inlet to Anchorage :D

Archived