~Cruise Critic Group Cruise To Alaska ~ Amsterdam May 2010~

LEtue

I think we're all on the edge of our seats :D

I hope you can hold on a little longer! I'm sure we're going to be happy when we get the pricing and the cruise lines usually offers some nice things for groups :)

Linda,

We are doing our first Alaska cruise this year (7 day, Inside Passage), and the anticipation already has us talking about a second and longer cruise next year. Please add me, DH and DD to your growing list of those interested in the pricing.

Awesome! We would love to have you and in exchange you can take me to Paris with you in the future :D

Linda (LEtue) and Margie(hmstins)

Sillyjilly

Marian (BldLvr) & DH

Joanne (JoKen1)

Snook

Laurie (lstrong)

Mash1 & DH

pspercy & DW

ncgolfette &DH

cruisinbanjo & Mrs Banjo

farkle& DH

TravelinGrandma & DH

Chelly

LVSue & SIL

Somehow my DF and I got dropped off the list. :) Still interested in pricing.

It's always great to make some additions! Thanks for being patient everyone - this will be a great cruise once we get going :D

Linda (LEtue) and Margie(hmstins)

Sillyjilly

Marian (BldLvr) & DH

Joanne (JoKen1)

Snook & DW

Laurie (lstrong)

Mash1 & DH

pspercy & DW

ncgolfette &DH

cruisinbanjo & Mrs Banjo

farkle& DH

TravelinGrandma & DH

Chelly

LVSue & SIL

Syran & DF

papergypsy & DH & DD

Linda,

We are doing our first Alaska cruise this year (7 day, Inside Passage), and the anticipation already has us talking about a second and longer cruise next year. Please add me, DH and DD to your growing list of those interested in the pricing.

Lucky you! Wish I was going this year :)

This itinerary is just the best that I have seen with lots of new ports :D

We have booked the Amsterdam for 2010 -- but not for May.

The 14 day Alaskan cruise looks like it is going to be a winner.

But May -- too cold and rainy for us -- have already been there and done that during May.

Well since this sailing leaves on May 31 we will really be sailing the first 2 weeks in June :D

I have done 2 sailings in May and one was mostly sunny and fairly warm and the other was windy and cold. So you never know from year to year. However, May and June are considered the driest months to travel in Alaska from what I have read here on the boards.......

I have actually had a lot of good luck with the weather in May. Ironically, the most rain I had was the 1st week in June on my very first cruise to Alaska in 1997.

You actually never know with Alaska......the weather can change at any time, no matter what the month.;)

I have actually had a lot of good luck with the weather in May. Ironically, the most rain I had was the 1st week in June on my very first cruise to Alaska in 1997.

You actually never know with Alaska......the weather can change at any time, no matter what the month.;)

Very true! When sailing for 2 weeks I guess we should expect a little of everything :)

It's going to be a great trip no matter what!

We made our reservations today for the June 28th sailing. We were tempted to go with the group but decided to do the later sailing. We were not so much concerned about the Alaska weather the first two weeks of June, but the hot weather here in North Carolina upon our return. Now we will have half the summer over when we return. I will be following this board and keeping up with your news. happy sailing!!!

We made our reservations today for the June 28th sailing. We were tempted to go with the group but decided to do the later sailing. We were not so much concerned about the Alaska weather the first two weeks of June, but the hot weather here in North Carolina upon our return. Now we will have half the summer over when we return. I will be following this board and keeping up with your news. happy sailing!!!

Happy Sailing!

Bummer.

My temps here is FL are hot already but 2 weeks won't really help that :(

Waiting...and checking this about 6 times/day from work. Yikes!! I am so wanting to do this cruise. Laurie

And we're going to do it too!!!! Wish we were set up already so we get on with the planning. But it is over a year yet and nothing else can really be booked this far in advance. Isn't patience just the hardest thing to practice????????? :eek:

Hi everyone! First time poster and we are also looking forward to joining everyone on May 31st, 2010. This will be my RETIREMENT cruise, 34 years with the Ga. Dept. of Transportation. Hope we hear soon!!!:):):D

wingding

Hi everyone! First time poster and we are also looking forward to joining everyone on May 31st, 2010. This will be my RETIREMENT cruise, 34 years with the Ga. Dept. of Transportation. Hope we hear soon!!!:):):D

wingding

Wow, welcome to the group! My daughter, SIL and grandchildren live in Cumming, GA so I visit your beautiful state often!

We are all ready to get this group officially started and I look forward to meeting you next year!

Archived