~Cruise Critic Group Cruise To Alaska ~ Amsterdam May 2010~

LEtue

I like this last one the best, Linda. Awesome! Just thought I would let y'all know my son owns a promotional products company and could get us a rock-bottom price on anything we want printed, too. Just let the imagination run wild here......

I like this last one the best, Linda. Awesome! Just thought I would let y'all know my son owns a promotional products company and could get us a rock-bottom price on anything we want printed, too. Just let the imagination run wild here......

That's great news! In that case I'll take the last photo printed on a long sleeved T-shirt, a mug, luggage tags....;)

Donna

Well isn't that just too convenient! You're now in charge of T-Shirts :D

I was thinking that it would be nice to have the itinerary on the back just as a rememberance but whatever the group picks is good for me.

I do like the idea of long sleeved for Alaska ;)

Once we are official we will have a folder all our own and I can set up some sub folders for all of the different topics and ports. Too much data to keep here....

That's great news! In that case I'll take the last photo printed on a long sleeved T-shirt, a mug, luggage tags....;)

Donna

All great ideas and what wonderful prizes they would be for some of our activities - like trivia and a scavenger hunt ;)

Hi Linda,

Could you try another option...

same photo as the last one but make the wording three lines. I think we should keep awesome in the name of the group because...we are....awesome!!! 08 and because the group name is missing "something"... anyone else feel the same?

Awesome Amsterdam AKruisers

Cruise Critic Group Cruise

May 31, 2010

I wasn't able to "center" each line on my post but I know you can do it on the photo

it doesn't look as good on 2 lines.

Cruise Critic Group Cruise May 31, 2010

Thanks,

Donna

just found the centering "thingy" -- this is what I had in mind...

Cruise Critic Group Cruise

May 30, 2010

so our group name would be Awesome Amsterdam AKruisers (with the A in AKruisers being silent!)

just a thought....going back to lurking now...:cool:

Well isn't that just too convenient! You're now in charge of T-Shirts :D

I was thinking that it would be nice to have the itinerary on the back just as a rememberance but whatever the group picks is good for me.

I do like the idea of long sleeved for Alaska ;)

Once we are official we will have a folder all our own and I can set up some sub folders for all of the different topics and ports. Too much data to keep here....

Something to consider regarding long sleeves. The t-shirt will only be seen when you are inside. (Outside you will be wearing coats) So it won't matter if the sleeves are long or short. Of course, I am also partial to short sleeves as a rule :) I never wear sweatshirts. But that is just me....I don't HAVE to have a shirt. :) I mean you won't shun me if I don't have one, right? :D

Something to consider regarding long sleeves. The t-shirt will only be seen when you are inside. (Outside you will be wearing coats) So it won't matter if the sleeves are long or short. Of course, I am also partial to short sleeves as a rule :) I never wear sweatshirts. But that is just me....I don't HAVE to have a shirt. :) I mean you won't shun me if I don't have one, right? :D

I have only sailed twice the end of May into early June and I bought long sleeved T's along the way and used them. But then again I'm comfortable in them as long as it isn't 80 degrees outside. I don't think we have to limit our selection to long or short sleeve - we should be able to offer both :)

And of course.....we would never shun you!!! :D

I don't see why we can't have a choice of long sleeve or short sleeve. Maybe it has to go to a vote -- I'm not sure what a minimum order would be but I'll find out.

I know so little about the t-shirt thing because I never handled it on my cruises. I think it depends on the company. Some will let you have one logo on whatever shirt you want. Others want you to choose one shirt and print them up in bulk.

So I appreciate anyone who wants to take on the job. Thanks!

My "dream" shirt is a fitted T, because I hate the wind sock look and all that loose material rubbing against my arms. :D

Thanks Linda, I think it looks awesome too! But I have no problem going with the majority...

I love exercising in a long sleeved t-shirt but don't care which style we go with. I can definitely see wearing a white turtleneck under a regular styled t-shirt in Alaska (either under a coat or not, while on the ship.) I agree with Sean in that a fitted "T" is nice too.

I'm really not that crazy about sweatshirts, so I'll withdraw my nomination :D.

Donna

college_fjord3a12-2.jpg?t=1243172591&SSImageQuality=Full

I have to abstain from voting on the picture because I took this one and I have a conflict of interest. :D:D

Anyhoo......just get me on this ship for this fantastic cruise and will be a happy camper even if it means wearing a burlap shirt with a crayon drawing on it. :D:D:D

college_fjord3a12-2.jpg?t=1243172591&SSImageQuality=Full

I have to abstain from voting on the picture because I took this one and I have a conflict of interest. :D:D

Anyhoo......just get me on this ship for this fantastic cruise and will be a happy camper even if it means wearing a burlap shirt with a crayon drawing on it. :D:D:D

Nope, everyone gets to vote! Afterall I took the other pictures!

Nope, everyone gets to vote! Afterall I took the other pictures!

Oh I didn't realize you took them! I thought they were done by a "professional" so I am very impressed!

But I liked your first one better.....I think I am in the minority there. :)

Really, it was fun sharing my pics with the group and any choice with me is fine.:)

I like the word "Adventurers" too. :)

Sean, thanks for helping me decide. I think I'm back to liking "Alaskan Amsterdam Adventurers" but I could change my mind again....I'm easily swayed...:D (plus I can be bribed too!) ;)

Edited to add: I just saw the below posted and I like that too! Thank you Linda for all your hard work.

Okay one last time....here is what it looks like with Adventurers in the title.

76877239_y8W8X-M-4.jpg?t=1243203348

Even though that wasn't my 1st choice of the photos you took, this one really does a good job of highlighting the text on the dark blue water.

I like that too. Like both pictures (no glitter, please:D) and either name is OK as long as it's not the first one with the 4 words. I mean it was an Awesome title Linda, but try saying it 4 times real fast!:rolleyes:

It is hot and humid here today and I hate it. Just came in from yardwork and am going to cook burgers on the grill. I think I'll bbq tomorrow. I'm leaving in 6 days for Alaska and can't wait!!! But don't ask for pictures yet, it's something I have to do in the next year. Figure out how to post them, send them, etc. :eek:

Love the webcam, Linda,

Have a great Memorial Day, everyone!

Sue

Archived