One Word: WOW!

What a phenomenal feat to build such a vessel! Thanks for posting the pics! I think you'd never have to actually get off of the ship at port. There would be so much to explore on board! ;)

18112-09_DK_5_Aquatheater_Pool.jpg

So what are the openings under the water line in the Aqua Theatre pool, are they windows for viewing from Entertainment Place. What do you think??????????

I would say that they are for the crew to use for the underwater acts. There is supposed to be cameras located beneath to show the underwater parts of the show on the two large big screens.

I can't wait to see this show. I read that Royal Caribbean hired the show designer from Wynn Las Vegas to create the two Aqua shows. Again, love the innovation.

What a phenomenal feat to build such a vessel! Thanks for posting the pics! I think you'd never have to actually get off of the ship at port. There would be so much to explore on board! ;)

I think that is the whole idea. The ship is the destination.

Trying to convince DH we should do a b2b.................. 7 days is NOT going to do it for me!

I agree! I was thinking 3 B2B's!! I can't wait until next July!!!

Thanks for the neat pictures - the ship is incredible! :D

All From www.oasisoftheseas.com! December are you here yet?

18112-10_Oasis_Of_The_Seas.jpg

18111-01_DK_6_Boardwalk.jpg

WOW That's awesome...still some months to go...but still awesome to be one of the first to enjoy all that :D Ok I have two questions you guys might know or we can discuss about...

On the first pic under the "Oasis of the Seas" what are those windows and the windows on the deck below(over the rock climbing wall)...maybe the room they'll control all the lights and effects of the Theatre???

On the second pic you can see the RCI logo over the Theatre...does anyone know if thats one the "messed up one" or the Sovereign already :confused:

Love it. Glad to see that at least one cruise line is leading the way in innovation and not turning out floating party barges.:);)

The Oasis IS the largest party barge ever. ;)

Such nasty comments, if you don't like it, stay away from these posts.

What the heck is that for?:confused:

You that keep posting things like that should get a dictionary and look up "Chat" as in Chat-Board. Everyone gets to give their opinion. If you don't like that then stay off the "Chat-Board".:cool:

Trying to convince DH we should do a b2b.................. 7 days is NOT going to do it for me!

I convinced mine by just booking it and telling him in my best sweet voice "we can always cancel". I don't think we will! :D

Archived