I need to win the Megamillions jackpot tonight

rmmm

I need to win the Megamillions jackpot tonight - I want to take the 69 day Grand Asia and Australia cruise on September 24th. The penthouse is taken but I could make do with a suite. :) A girl can dream can't she -that is the only way I will ever afford to take a grand voyage.

I need to win the Megamillions jackpot tonight - I want to take the 69 day Grand Asia and Australia cruise on September 24th. The penthouse is taken but I could make do with a suite. :) A girl can dream can't she -that is the only way I will ever afford to take a grand voyage.

My husband and I plan to take a world cruise as soon as we win! We play this game of "what if" twice a week. Thus far we've planned to wait until our youngest is four. At that point we will have the penthouse and a suite (for the nanny, of course... :-) ) and travel the world with our girls. We figure it would be one heck of an education!

I would wish you luck, but I am enthusiastically sending all luck my own way! Then again with the money they are talking about, we could probably take everyone on Cruise Critic with us if we won!

Mega Millions — 1, 17, 31, 37, 54; mega ball, 31

There was at least one big winner, don't know where, but the jackpot is reset to its minimum $12million for the next drawing. Websites still overloading !!

Wasn't me either:(

There was at least one big winner, don't know where, but the jackpot is reset to its minimum $12million for the next drawing. :(

Even after taxes, $12 million ought to be enough for anybody for the rest of their lives.

Hey, I'd take a quarter of it happily!

I'm sure a CC member won it, and is going to rent the ship for a Caribbean cruise and take all of us with him/her, right?!!

It would be so wonderful to be able to do something like that...even if just for our extended families.

Archived