NCL 2018 dates?

keikotrinity

Royal, Carnival and Celebrity all have their itineraries out until at least March 2018. You would think NCL would get on the bandwagon so as to be in the running for people who like to book early, like myself :D

Is there any word on when NCL will release dates for 2018 for cruises other than Hawaii?

There is a simple answer to the oft-asked "When will NCL release...." question.

Anytime NCL releases new parts of their schedule, they issue a press release. These press releases can be seen on NCL's website. All you have to do is look over the press releases and see when the prior schedule was released.

IOW, if you want to know when the 2018 schedule will be released, it will be about a year after the 2017 schedule was released, which is about a year after the 2016 schedule was released, etc.

A quick review of the press releases will let you know when the different parts of the schedule are released.

There is a simple answer to the oft-asked "When will NCL release...." question.

Anytime NCL releases new parts of their schedule, they issue a press release. These press releases can be seen on NCL's website. All you have to do is look over the press releases and see when the prior schedule was released.

IOW, if you want to know when the 2018 schedule will be released, it will be about a year after the 2017 schedule was released, which is about a year after the 2016 schedule was released, etc.

A quick review of the press releases will let you know when the different parts of the schedule are released.

Much easier to ask your fellow cruisers for help on this board, which is for that purpose, rather than going to all that trouble searching NCLs site and past years correspondence!

I did google it and I also did a very, very quick look at recent NCL press releases. It is much easier to ask here, as the nice person before me said, however. I thank the ones who provided me with answers and look forward to the end of the month and seeing the dates published!

I did google it and I also did a very, very quick look at recent NCL press releases. It is much easier to ask here, as the nice person before me said, however. I thank the ones who provided me with answers and look forward to the end of the month and seeing the dates published!

The itineraries that will be released later this month is only fall 2017/winter 2018 cruises. If you are looking for cruises beyond April 2018 you would probably have to wait longer - maybe until end of this year.

Royal, Carnival and Celebrity all have their itineraries out until at least March 2018. You would think NCL would get on the bandwagon so as to be in the running for people who like to book early, like myself :D

Royal Caribbean has some limited itineraries out now-- mainly Alaska and Europe for 2017, plus short Bahamas cruises. Other itineraries not up yet-- and scheduled for next month!

Sent from my iPhone using Forums mobile app

Royal Caribbean has some limited itineraries out now-- mainly Alaska and Europe for 2017, plus short Bahamas cruises. Other itineraries not up yet-- and scheduled for next month!

Sent from my iPhone using Forums mobile app

Royal Caribbean released their 2017-18 dates for the Caribbean early last week.

They are available thru February 2018.

Bill

Looking at Celebrity Reflection for 2018.... Guess I'm tired of waiting for. NCL to release new itineraries. Wondering if it will be the same old E And W Caribbean ports....

Sent from my iPad using Forums mobile app

• 7 months later...
Is there any word on when NCL will release dates for 2018 for cruises other than Hawaii?

... here we are in late October 2016 and I still am not seeing anything for the beginning of 2018 (Jan - April) other than Hawaii which seems to keep going right out into 2019!!!! Really? :confused:

... here we are in late October 2016 and I still am not seeing anything for the beginning of 2018 (Jan - April) other than Hawaii which seems to keep going right out into 2019!!!! Really? :confused:

I booked the Epic for March 24th, 2018 last week with the decreased deposit amount. They have Caribbean sailings open through April 2018.

Edited by bradleyk

What are you looking for, because I booked MONTHS ago.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

I booked my 2/2018 cruise a few months ago. The Escape again out of Miami.

Sent from my iPad using Forums

I booked Asia for 2/18 back in July. They also have Asia for 3/18 as well