Your Fleet Locations For Sunday, May 24, 2015!

luvtwotrvl

961Xst.jpg

Sunday, May 24, 2015

Amsterdam -- Puerto Vallarta, Jalisco, Mexico 8:00 AM - 4:00 PM

Eurodam -- Saint Petersburg, Russia 7:00 AM – Midnight

Maasdam -- Bar Harbor, Maine 7:00 AM - 3:00 PM

Nieuw Amsterdam -- Livorno (Florence/Pisa), Italy 8:00 AM - 8:00 PM

Noordam -- Scenic cruising The Inside Passage (from Vancouver, British Columbia to Tracy Arm/Juneau, Alaska)

Oosterdam -- Vancouver, British Columbia 7:00 AM - 5:00 PM

Webcam: http://www.northvancouver.com/webcams/cruisecam/

Webcam: http://www.visioncritical.com/the-view-from-here

Prinsendam -- Warnemünde (Berlin), Germany 6:00 AM - 9:00 PM

Rotterdam -- Honningsvåg (Nordkapp), Norway 8:00 AM - 8:00 PM

Ryndam -- At Sea (North Sea: from Harwich/London, England to Flåm, Norway)

Statendam -- At Sea (from Icy Strait Point, Alaska to Anchorage, Alaska)

Veendam -- Quebec, Quebec Midnight - 4:00 PM

Volendam -- Scenic cruising Glacier Bay 7:00 AM - 4:00 PM

Westerdam -- At Sea (from Seattle, Washington to Juneau, Alaska)

Zaandam -- Seward (Anchorage), Alaska 6:00 AM - 8:00 PM

Webcam: http://cam.majormarine.com/

Zuiderdam -- At Sea (Mediterranean Sea: from Livorno/Florence/Pisa, Italy to La Goulette/Tunis, Tunisia) [Tunisia cancelled according to CC user orangearmy; Olbia, Sardinia to replace it]

Eastern Hemisphere: Monday, May 25, 2015

Eurodam -- Saint Petersburg, Russia Midnight - 6:00 PM

Nieuw Amsterdam -- Monte Carlo, Monaco 8:00 AM - 11:00 PM

Prinsendam -- At Sea (Baltic Sea: from Warnemünde/Berlin, Germany to Tallinn, Estonia)

Rotterdam -- Scenic cruising North Cape (from Honningsvåg/Nordkapp, Norway to Geiranger, Norway)

Ryndam -- Flåm, Norway 8:00 AM - 6:00 PM

Zuiderdam -- La Goulette (Tunis) [Tunisia cancelled according to CC user orangearmy; Olbia, Sardinia to replace it] 7:00 AM - 5:00 PM

I wish I was on a DAM ship. That would be very lovely!

Also, thank you for all the nice wishes about posting the Fleet Locations. I read each and every one each day and it does make our (trvlcrzy also) job enjoyable.

Thank you,

David

As a HAL newbie, I don't understand the daily postings of where the HAL fleet is. Am I missing something? Is this important?

When I want to do research on HAL, post after post after post come up with Fleet Locations, making my search ineffective.

If I want information on a certain ship, I have to wade through pages of somewhat useless information to find what I am looking for. It is easier to ask the question AGAIN instead of just looking for it in past posts.

Please, what am I missing? It just seems as if people are increasing their post counts.

Please, what am I missing? It just seems as if people are increasing their post counts.

Many of us like to follow where our favorite ships are. HAL used to publish this on the daily program, and I find I miss the info when I'm cruising.

I like to see where the ship I just left is heading, and where my next ship is, too. It gets exciting to "see" it coming to get me!

And yes, there are people who use the thread as an opportunity to increase their post count (as if post count matters).

If you have a question, and can't easily find the information doing a search, by all means---post a new thread and ask! Someone will be along to provide up to date information.

Many of us like to follow where our favorite ships are. HAL used to publish this on the daily program, and I find I miss the info when I'm cruising.

I like to see where the ship I just left is heading, and where my next ship is, too. It gets exciting to "see" it coming to get me!

And yes, there are people who use the thread as an opportunity to increase their post count (as if post count matters).

If you have a question, and can't easily find the information doing a search, by all means---post a new thread and ask! Someone will be along to provide up to date information.

Ok, thanks.