2018 World Cruise

Just received an email with a link to the World Cruise brochure....which is also now on Regent's home page. 5 days to go. Lots of interesting ports....

Edited by Kwaj girl

Almost nothing new as far as ports. Adelaide isn't a new stop for Regent either. 136 days on the NAV, ugh. They should use the new ship like they did in the past.

j

35/563

I agree totally. Would consider after retirement if it were the Explorer or Oceania Riviera or Marina. Maybe Mariner or Voyager even. Not Navigator...

The refurbishment looks good, but the available amenities are limited by the ship size. More important is, to us, the need at least in their mind to stay south of the equator. Seems to limit really cultural stops such as India. While money is obviously a concern, the itinerary just doesn't do it for us.

I spent 34 nights on the Navigator last year and loved every one of them. I would love to do a world cruise on her.

I'm with you, especially post-refurbishment. I like that new Library space. And the Navigator standard cabins are the best.

And I think the itinerary looks great too, a true circumnavigation. Not in the cards for us, but it's nice to dream.

I'm with you, especially post-refurbishment. I like that new Library space. And the Navigator standard cabins are the best.

And I think the itinerary looks great too, a true circumnavigation. Not in the cards for us, but it's nice to dream.

I would do a world cruise on Navigator in a heartbeat. But unfortunately still have to work, so just can dream about it for now.