Quest bathroom toiletries

fcfc

I am allergic to Aloe. Is there an alternative? Is Aloe in all of the products?

I think there is. I am not aware of an alternative you could call Azamara and ask but I think it is going to be a case of bring your own, which is probably the safest thing to do

When they had the About Rose products onboard, there were no alternatives so I would assume the same with the Eco products. I had an allergy to About Rose and brought my own products with me.

Strange question.....in the shower is it a bar of soap or shower gel?

Thanks!

When they had the About Rose products onboard, there were no alternatives so I would assume the same with the Eco products. I had an allergy to About Rose and brought my own products with me.

Strange question.....in the shower is it a bar of soap or shower gel?

Thanks!

we had both

I have many allergies, but took a chance since we were on a port intensive cruise last summer that I could find something that worked. The product in the stateroom has very small print on the labels. I do not remember aloe, but moisturizer has almond oil. Luckily was still in the stateroom as reacted quickly. A shower and a handful of meds helped!

Everything is aloe and green tea, no smell that I notice. Easier to read. No bar soap but at sink. I bring my own from America. Not tried shampoo yet. Will Saturday. Use my own conditioner.

Not asked if other scent.

Ann, is this new since Oct? Also do not know if all,ship or suites not asked. Will try to remember too.

Everything is aloe and green tea, no smell that I notice. Easier to read. No bar soap but at sink. I bring my own from America. Not tried shampoo yet. Will Saturday. Use my own conditioner.

Not asked if other scent.

Ann, is this new since Oct? Also do not know if all,ship or suites not asked. Will try to remember too.

I was told been on a while. No other choice as always. I prefer it as I can read the tiny bottles in shower.

All products we got were from eco-boutique. I have only used the shower gel which was OK, the soap, which was also fine and the body lotion which I did not find so good. It does not penetrate in the skin easily. I have not used shampoo or conditioner because I always travel with my own sulfate free products. All products provided by Azamara said aloe leaf and green tea with organic and natural extracts. If you have any alergy, better you bring your own products.

Edited by travelberlin

I have allergies to many scented products. I bring my own products when I travel. I loved Elemis products which Azamara used to provide. I hated About Rose. I tried it and started coughing and sneezing. The aroma was overwhelming. It was especially bad in a packed lift. It reminded me of being at a perfume counter in an old department store. I haven't tried Eco yet. It has to be better than About Rose.

I have allergies to many scented products. I bring my own products when I travel. I loved Elemis products which Azamara used to provide. I hated About Rose. I tried it and started coughing and sneezing. The aroma was overwhelming. It was especially bad in a packed lift. It reminded me of being at a perfume counter in an old department store. I haven't tried Eco yet. It has to be better than About Rose.

Although I didn't take note of the name of the products ( it's difficult enough to see which is the shampoo when in the shower without my glasses on) nothing caused me to sneeze after using them.

Thanks everyone for taking the time. I will plan on bringing my own products. Its interesting that in all of my cruising, I have never run into this. In the past, the products on the cruise lines have been Aloe free except some hand sanitizers.

I think anyone with sensitivity is best forgetting about what hotels cruise lines etc provides and brings their own so very much a right choice there.

You know it works but you never know when another product changes unnoticed. I have had an issue that way and it then impacted on my holiday enjoyment. Personally I'd rather have to pay more for baggage if that was the case (no pun intended) than take a risk.

For me it's the hand sanitizer that's the big no no but luckily the foam I can use is relatively light to pack