RC's Beverage package flyer page has changed!

The beverage package page looks very different to me now.

The thing that bothers me most is the small print at the bottom that says

"drink package refunds must be requested within 48 hours of purchase."

Do they mean if you purchased it on board?

Because if this is a new general policy mines getting canceled right now."

Also it says 40%bottle wine discount for Ultimate package, is that new? I never noticed that before.

Anyone else want to take a look and see how you interpret this new page?

Sorry I'm having trouble uploading my screen shot.

Edited by webecruzin2

The beverage package page looks very different to me now.

The thing that bothers me most is the small print at the bottom that says

"drink package refunds must be requested within 48 hours of purchase."

Do they mean if you purchased it on board?

Because if this is a new general policy mines getting canceled right now.

Anyone else want to take a look and see how you interpret this new page?

Sorry I'm having trouble uploading my screen shot.

Here is the link:

http://media.royalcaribbean.com/content/shared_assets/pdf/menus/beverage_packages.pdf

I agree, the 48 hour stipulation is new. However, I would guess that is 48 hours on the ship, not pre-cruise. Anything you purchase pre-cruise has always been refundable if you cancel some number of days in advance of the cruise.

Other changes: 40% discount on bottles of wine over $100 if you have the Ultimate package. No mention of the water package anymore. No mention of the alcoholic packages including soda.

I am 100% positive that they mean on board. If you buy and begin to use the package and decide that it is not working for you, you have 48 hours to cancel, get your money back, and be charged for the individual drinks that you have already consumed.

:)

That's not the page that I was looking at. I'll post it in a minute.

Also shows wine is now up to $12.00 for Premium and Ultimate.

Previously said $12.00 to $14.00.

Seems a lot of changes are happening as we speak.

What's next?:eek:

Edited by webecruzin2

I bought my Premium Beverage package a month ago- I REALLY hope it still includes soda now that the flyer has changed.

I'm sure it does, but it is disappointing that each time the flyer comes out, it is less specific.

I bought my Premium Beverage package a month ago- I REALLY hope it still includes soda now that the flyer has changed.

I agree with you. If you look at the pictures the souvenir cup is still there. I would hope that means it is still included, but you never know. Another great job by Royal :rolleyes: Maybe they are just trying to save space on the page :confused:

I was also just told the prices are now-select $45 +18% grats. Premium $59 +18%. Not anything like this flyer.

Is this specifically for your Oasis cruise? Prices may be different for summer cruises. Note, the flyer states, "Prices per day starting from..." So, Royal can really make the price whatever they want to. This is why I had never considered buying a package until I found a great deal for our upcoming Allure cruise.

Is this specifically for your Oasis cruise? Prices may be different for summer cruises. Note, the flyer states, "Prices per day starting from..." So, Royal can really make the price whatever they want to. This is why I had never considered buying a package until I found a great deal for our upcoming Allure cruise.

Ha ha yes. The rep just kept repeating this is the price now offered. And wouldn't give the normal price to compare the 20% off to. This was the second time I called.

Edited by ajp76

just changed cabins and had to cancel my premium drink package and just reordered it - my double check shows that it does still include soda and so on and the water package was an option - here is a quote for the premium package

What do you get when you mix our Royal Replenish and Premium Beverage Packages? The Ultimate Beverage Package*.

It's the best of both worlds.

Our entire stock of alcoholic and non-alcoholic beverages is yours to choose from. Enjoy virtually unlimited combinations on everything from cocktails with top-shelf spirits to premium teas and every beverage in between.

Price shown is per person, per day.

thinking someone made a mistake on the flyer

I'm looking at getting the Premium Package and it says this:

The Premium Beverage Package* is the ultimate in convenience and value. Pay one set price and enjoy nearly our entire selection of spirits, beers and wines, plus non-alcoholic beverages.

Your choices include premium cocktails, frozen drinks, beers, wines by the glass, non-alcoholic cocktails, juices and fountain soda with a free Coca-Cola® souvenir cup. Drink up - there's plenty to choose from!

Ha ha yes. The rep just kept repeating this is the price now offered. And wouldn't give the normal price to compare the 20% off to. This was the second time I called.

They don't seem to know much about math :D The first time we bought the package, it was actually around 17% off, but still a fair deal. Then, last Saturday, we found out it was down even more. So, I ended up cancelling the "original 20% off" to get the new, improved, mathematically failed "20% off", paying only $310 for the ultimate package on a 7 day cruise. Keep checking- they keep updating the prices on the web... hopefully it will drop for your sailing.

Does Premium still have frozen drinks? I saw the flyers and don't remember seeing frozen cocktails listed.

If Chops denied my coffee order, and I had the Ultimate Package, I would leave my table, go get my coffee and return, paper cup and all. It would take no longer than a bathroom break.......... Tacky as it may be to some, this is crazy!!!:cool:

I'm looking at getting the Premium Package and it says this:

The Premium Beverage Package* is the ultimate in convenience and value. Pay one set price and enjoy nearly our entire selection of spirits, beers and wines, plus non-alcoholic beverages.

Your choices include premium cocktails, frozen drinks, beers, wines by the glass, non-alcoholic cocktails, juices and fountain soda with a free Coca-Cola® souvenir cup. Drink up - there's plenty to choose from!

That's exactly what I saw when I bought mine the other night and it's still up there, in text, but the images are what was changed. I took a screen shot, I think I'll print it off along with my other paperwork. The soda won't bother me, but my hubby would be PO'd.