Live Blog and periscope from Oasis 7/30-8/6

around what time can we expect the periscoping to start? Dont want to miss out hehe

try to scope around 10-10:30 if they let me do it at the pier..may have homeland security issues....but I will scope when they let us on the ship..what ever time that is.....thanks for viewing, following and coming on the cruise with me

all our bags are packed and by the door...waiting for the car service around 9:30

oh, did I say we are all excited and can't wait to board...the pier cam shows oasis is in port; so that's good...rci get them off so I can get on

we have 65 in our m&m...not bad

all our bags are packed and by the door...waiting for the car service around 9:30

oh, did I say we are all excited and can't wait to board...the pier cam shows oasis is in port; so that's good...rci get them off so I can get on

Safe travels. Enjoy Oasis.

Woohoo! I'm excited for you. Have a great time and safe travels!!

Sent from my iPhone using Forums mobile app

Did scope while waiting in the sky suite section. Had end abruptly as a guard was coming over. Guess he wondered why is this guy holding up his phone and turning around. I would say and talking to himself. But the way I look maybe not. Hard typing on iPhone. So later

If you don't know, when you are leaving Fort Lauderdale, there is a little beach next to the cut. The Oasis basically sucks all the water off the beach, and then it comes rushing back in. I always enjoy watching it. The people on the beach get kicks out of it. Port side.

20160709_165425.jpg

If you don't know, when you are leaving Fort Lauderdale, there is a little beach next to the cut. The Oasis basically sucks all the water off the beach, and then it comes rushing back in. I always enjoy watching it. The people on the beach get kicks out of it. Port side.

20160709_165425.jpg

Cool!

following , btw does anyone know what" OA /AL" stands for when choosing

Upgrade Preferences: we have a OV cabin, there's a preference when can choose that reads :

I do not wish to be upgraded to Boardwalk or Central Park

balcony staterooms (OA/AL only)

Thank you

following , btw does anyone know what" OA /AL" stands for when choosing

Upgrade Preferences: we have a OV cabin, there's a preference when can choose that reads :

I do not wish to be upgraded to Boardwalk or Central Park

balcony staterooms (OA/AL only)

Thank you

Oasis and Allure

Just started following, thanks for taking the time to do this. My family will be on the Oasis for the first time in May next year so I'm reading and watching everything I can. We usually sail Princess so I'm looking forward to trying this ship.