Is room service service faster now ?

Hoping for better results in future since they now charge for a popular amenity to reduce the usage by passengers.

I just can't figure Royal and Celebrity out. Promote something and then when used, put restrictions on it and charge for it. :rolleyes:

Hi[emoji3]

Is room service faster now that a fee is included? In my case it takes from 45-60 mins for them to make the delivery [emoji39]

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

Is this an experiment to see how many posts it will generate?

I was on the Allure in April the second week after they rolled out the new room service [emoji19]. Unfortunately the food quality was often subpar and took about 45 minutes to be delivered. Breakfast never arrived within the time window we requested (either 30 mins early or almost an hour late). The one afternoon that we had lunch it took 45 minutes. Almost every time we ordered the order was incomplete or just wrong altogether. Not worth the $7.95 in my opinion.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

Probably not as they are all on the pool deck now busy being lifeguards

We usually use room service for breakfast 7.30-8.00 am and normally we get a phone call around 7.30 to say room service on the way and around 3 minutes later the waiter turns up with breakfast.

We did this on Independence 28th April and the same thing happened as normal.

Still takes them about 45 mins to an hour even with the fee.

Lol like your name tag.

I have never experienced any delays in fact our breakfasts​ always turn up nearer the earliest time.

We get RS breakfast every day and i always give $3 tip every time even with the new charge so maybe that's why I don't experience the same as you.

You give them several hours of notice before your breakfast arrives.....as you put it put the night before!

You are comparing apples and oranges try ordering something during the day or order breakfast without notice at 7.30!

Why? My wife takes ages to get ready so Breakfast on the balcony is brilliant for us so i always order the night before.

This is the only time i use room service.

Why? My wife takes ages to get ready so Breakfast on the balcony is brilliant for us so i always order the night before.

This is the only time i use room service.

They meant that you can't compare ordering it the night before with ordering it right when you want it. Thats great that you get yours when you want it because you order it the night before, but that's not what they were asking about.

They meant that you can't compare ordering it the night before with ordering it right when you want it. Thats great that you get yours when you want it because you order it the night before, but that's not what they were asking about.

But why should i concern myself,i organise it the night before like they ask if you want to leave it to the last minute,Tough!!

The only time i use room service is for breakfast and i give the half hour time slot and they are always nearer the earier time and i always get a phone call to say it is on its way.

He is not going to get it....no matter how hard you try...

I don't know what your problem is.

Why should i wait till morning to order and be unprepared like you.

I always have breakfast around 7.30 at home and i love a full English breakfast and breakfast on our balcony so why why why should i listen to your boring drivel.

Get a life this suits me perfectly and room service IMO are fantastic thats why i always give an extra $3 tip.

You just do not get the point.......:rolleyes:

How can you judge if they are fast or slow when you have NO data point to compare!:whiskey-glass:

I get the point but if i know what i want and when i want it i don't need to wait till the last minute to order it and potentially wait for 45-60 minutes with the likes of you.lol

I get the point but if i know what i want and when i want it i don't need to wait till the last minute to order it and potentially wait for 45-60 minutes with the likes of you.lol

how am i supposed to know in advance, that im gonna wake up at 2 am due to a full bladder, with an intense hankering for a burger with fries, some wings and a quesadilla? :P