Meraviglia - bookings soon to open!

panamapd

Is anyone having issues logging into their booking for Meraviglia?

I tried both with my email and booking number and it just states "loading"...but never loads?

Edit* Nevermind, got it, the trick is to reload the page....

But I asked because I wanted to choose my dining seating preference. I'm in a Fantastica class...but I don't see where to do that...do I do it in "check in"...too soon for that for me....does anyone know?

Edited by Love2Cruz2015

I'm very disappointed to hear that the Cirque shows won't start until mid-July. We're booked in June and a large part of our decision was because we love the shows so much. Still, we're booked in the Royal Suite and that's hard to get so I don't want to re-book. Fingers are crossed here that the ship is not delayed.

• 2 weeks later...

SO looking forward to the Wonder now. Have been sailing along with other cruise lines to keep me occupied until the big one!! Am just awaiting confirmation of school holidays October 2018 and will then be booking "Seaside". Honestly, so many new ships and destinations. How is everyone else keeping up with it all? I can see me taking unpaid leave at some stage just to fit it all in..........

Facilities onboard are looking very interesting:

http://mscmeraviglia.com/gb/en

I'm not too keen on the balcony cabin layout if the artist impressions are correct. It looks like the bed will be beside the balcony ....... I prefer the sofa by the balcony.

The layout in the YC deluxe suite seems to be the more familiar layout so I'll be happy with that on my Meraviglia cruise :)

I wonder if the Black Card benefit of complimentary dining experience in the Specialty Restaurants will extend to the Butcher's Cut American-style steakhouse (interesting to see that they've replaced the Eataly steakhouse, though 'Eataly Restaurant and Market' will be included). Kaito Teppanyaki Restaurant & Sushi Bar wouldn't be my cup of tea.

The full size bowling alley looks very attractive to me. It must be over 20 years since last I went bowling - I think I could be tempted to throw a few balls onboard. Though where they'll end up is anybody's guess! :eek:

We were also looking forward to the Cirque de Soleil for our June 2nd sailing, a bit disappointed of course. Will this venue be used for some other show instead, and what other productions will be showing for our sailing?

We were also looking forward to the Cirque de Soleil for our June 2nd sailing, a bit disappointed of course. Will this venue be used for some other show instead, and what other productions will be showing for our sailing?

It's disappointing that it won't be showing 'til 17 July - apparently the reason is that they need the time to rehearse in the venue while at sea. It'll be interesting to see if there will be an alternative show - how would the performers rehearse for that one if the Cirque de Soleil team are also rehearsing at the same time with much more complex props :confused: