Harmony Transatlantic LIVE-With a Twist! 10/23/16-11/5/16

I'd say that's why JS guests weren't allowed to dine in the JS.

I'd say the ck is smaller than oasis but hard to say. One thing for sure, I like the layout of oasis way better.

Yes ck and sl are a zoo this week. Very annoying to be in a loft suite and deal with such over crowding day and night. Rci should've done it differently this cruise. Just too many pinnacles for the sl staff to handle. We can't even use the concierge b/c there is always a long line. Some of these suites were Like 30-40k for the trip and they let the pinnacles take over the suite lounge. Nothing against pinnacles but any group with that many is too much for the sl and ck to handle.

I'd say the ck is smaller than oasis but hard to say. One thing for sure, I like the layout of oasis way better.

Yes ck and sl are a zoo this week. Very annoying to be in a loft suite and deal with such over crowding day and night. Rci should've done it differently this cruise. Just too many pinnacles for the sl staff to handle. We can't even use the concierge b/c there is always a long line. Some of these suites were Like 30-40k for the trip and they let the pinnacles take over the suite lounge. Nothing against pinnacles but any group with that many is too much for the sl and ck to handle.

careful, there looks to be 181 of them on board. Ruffle their feathers and they may have you keel hauled. :p :D

Can you post some pics of the CK and SL if you get a chance

thanks

Just an ordinary monday dinner...

Everything was good except the cookie, it was dry and hard.

But I heard the best comment in the elevator: "I didn't even know you could kill a cookie" [emoji23] and that is really true - you had to attack it to be able to eat it :)

I am droooooooling!!! Your pictures were so vivid I could almsot eat the screen...As for the cookie ...lol...I might have to pass.

Edited by kdnurs

Near the balcony.

atgood

Is there a system where we can figure out whether our stateroom will have the bed near the balcony?

There's this system for the OoTS: http://boards.cruisecritic.com/showthread.php?t=1516781&highlight=oasis+bed+placement

But does anyone know if the same system applies to Harmony?

I'm trying to figure out if 9220 has a bed by the balcony?

Edited by GuavaTechAngels

Is there a system where we can figure out whether our stateroom will have the bed near the balcony?

We are in room 12206, and our bed is next to the balcony. I will try to remember to ask our room attendant tomorrow if the rooms next door are the other configuration, maybe this will help?

Sent from my iPhone using Forums mobile app

We are in room 12206, and our bed is next to the balcony. I will try to remember to ask our room attendant tomorrow if the rooms next door are the other configuration, maybe this will help?

We are looking for the same info for Deck 10 Aft starboard side

Can someone post pic of the wine list from Champagne, Vintages and Main Dinning room, last week on Allure we were told the wine list is getting a change overall. We are in cabins 10692, 10694 and 10696 can anyone post where the bed placement is or confirm if the staff will move the sofa and bed to whichever side we request?

Hmm, it's hard to say? According to the Oasis bed location thread, it doesn't say anything about adjacent cabins that are handicap?

17c53ab9a9.png

If we follow the system in the Oasis thread, then your bed should NOT be next to the window?

We just need more people who have sailed on HoTS to report back on bed location and their room numbers. With more data, we can figure out a more accurate system for determining this on this ship.

Edited by GuavaTechAngels

Hmm, it's hard to say? According to the Oasis bed location thread, it doesn't say anything about adjacent cabins that are handicap?

We just need more people who have sailed on HoTS to report back on bed location and their room numbers. With more data, we can figure out a more accurate system for determining this on this ship.

Yes....it would be nice to know if beds are near balcony/window or hallway side.

We have cabin 8170 booked...led to believe this was a bed near balcony.