Harmony Transatlantic LIVE-With a Twist! 10/23/16-11/5/16

Yes....it would be nice to know if beds are near balcony/window or hallway side.

We have cabin 8170 booked...led to believe this was a bed near balcony.

We are in 9170, bed is not by the balcony, but it's an accesible ocean balcony..

Skickat från min iPhone med Tapatalk

can anyone post where the bed placement is or confirm if the staff will move the sofa and bed to whichever side we request?

The bed and sofa cannot be switched. There is a bumpout for the bed and the room gets narrower where the sofa is, so the bed wouldn't fit in the narrow part.

Since we're trying to get a list started, we were in 7184, a D8, on the med cruise before this, and the bed was near the entrance door off the hallway, with the couch near the balcony. I actually prefer it that way - i like to sit on the couch to watch the ocean - but i seem to be in the minority. On oasis i hated that configuration bc the bed blocked the closets, but it's not a problem on harmony bc the closets are configured differently.

On GS 6260 for the TA so can't really help with balcony bed placement, tho if anyone cares, when sitting up in bed you face the aft, and when sitting on the couch you face forward. On 7184 you faced forward on both the bed and couch.

My friends are in 8170. The bed is by the balcony.

THANK YOU for that report!

Personally, after 2 million miles of flying, 2 million miles of driving, and a fair number of cruises...it;s not as big a deal for me personally...but...for Mrs CruiseFan....WOW...that will be welcome news.

Appreciate the information. :)

I hope your friends enjoy their cruise and that cabin.

Can someone post pic of the wine list from Champagne, Vintages and Main Dinning room, last week on Allure we were told the wine list is getting a change overall. We are in cabins 10692, 10694 and 10696 can anyone post where the bed placement is or confirm if the staff will move the sofa and bed to whichever side we request?

Vintages9745567f22bc911fd1718d0c8e264b02.jpg3d4494154601b8ccca8ee03f1a1d6db3.jpg

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Had a wonderful dinner in Coastal Kitchen tonight, and had the pleasure of meeting Merion Mom near the elevator on our way in. :) Also saw the 9pm show in the Aqua Theater, "A Fine Line." Very good...highly recommend. :)

Sent from my SM-T800 using Tapatalk

How many different dinner menus are in Coastal Kitchen? Is there any way you could post the different menus? Thank you.

Thank you all for the post of pic and info about bed placement. I've started writing down all the bed placement cabin info. I'll post an update once I can sift through all this. We are so excited to see all this info, we will be on board in January!

This is awesome. I will be following along daily. I am sailing on her November 19th, so this will be a wonderful prelude to my cruise. All of you have a wonderful cruise.

Oh could I please beg you to post copies or bring back copies of the daily compas from your sailing, we are doing the Western in January and would love to see the Compas from that route....we have some newbie cruisers going and it would help them! Please and Thank you!!!! Have a great time, we are really enjoying this thread, found it last night and emailed our TA this am to book us for 2 different sailings for next year on the Harmony....we are addicted.

LOL...the first thing I thought of was newspapers on the bottom on the

bird cage...but since these are "free range" birds...guess they would

need documentation papers. ;) :p

They're probably pissed there's no Solarium pool. ;)

Maybe they'll move to Allure or Oasis when the three meet up. :o

They're probably pissed there's no Solarium pool. ;)

Maybe they'll move to Allure or Oasis when the three meet up. :o

LOL!!

Hopefully they move to Allure, not Oasis....don't need Alien birds to move into our

area. They might fly into your open balcony door!! Of course that could

be fun for Bella! :p

If anyone gets a photo of the avian stowaways, that would be much appreciated.

I once had a young finch blown onto my Vision balcony by a storm. I believe he was Cuban (!). I smuggled him up to the Solarium in a washcloth. I like to think he happily lived out his days amongst the plastic greenery while dining on coconut ranger crumbs.

If anyone gets a photo of the avian stowaways, that would be much appreciated.

I once had a young finch blown onto my Vision balcony by a storm. I believe he was Cuban (!). I smuggled him up to the Solarium in a washcloth. I like to think he happily lived out his days amongst the plastic greenery while dining on coconut ranger crumbs.

Smart birds hitching a ride on the newest ship in the fleet! :)

Was also crazy watching the seagulls come in and take donuts off the plates at outdoor

dining areas. Lots of them in Vancouver at Canada place at the aft of Radiance

this year!

Edited by island lady