Harmony Transatlantic LIVE-With a Twist! 10/23/16-11/5/16

My child's safety is my number one concern.

It was a general question.

He's 7 1/2 and 47 and three-quarters with no shoes.

I'm not asking for a 4 or 5 year old who's 47 inches to go.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums mobile app

I have 3 kids (23,19, and 9) have been on RCI cruises with them, the crews have always seemed to be reasonable to me...I'm sure you'll be fine :-)

These are the water slides, midship. The Abyss is a dry slide on a mat at the aft of the ship. Here are the water slides.

The waterslides look fabulous. When you finish the water slide, is there a door right there to exit or do you have to walk 'back' somewhere to get out to the pool deck?

The waterslides look fabulous. When you finish the water slide, is there a door right there to exit or do you have to walk 'back' somewhere to get out to the pool deck?

When you finish the water slide, you are on the pool deck.

When you finish the water slide, you are on the pool deck.

I know that, but is there a 'gate' to walk directly out so that you are right at the lounge chairs that are pictured.

My goal is to get a lounge chair near the bottom of the water slide and keep my bag, shoes, towel, reading material (etc) there in between the times I am going down the slide.

I do follow rules. He's 7 1/2 and just short. He's 47 and three-quarters almost 48 with no shoes.

Its not like I'm asking if they will let him go at 47 inches.

I think they are very strict... it's easier if you have a girl, as my sister was able to put a high bun in one of her twins hair and she was allowed on the flow rider. However, her shorter twin wasn't allowed.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

I have 3 kids (23,19, and 9) have been on RCI cruises with them, the crews have always seemed to be reasonable to me...I'm sure you'll be fine :-)

Thank you Brandon for the reasonable reply. Seems like people like to get in attack mode. Sheesh.

Thank you Brandon for the reasonable reply. Seems like people like to get in attack mode. Sheesh.

Yes thank you Brandon. It's fine if he can't, I was just wondering. When I took them both on allure and oasis they weren't even close to requirements for activities aboard and we've never sailed on a cruise ship with a water slide.

Yes, if you are in a JS or higher.

On the Harmony TA, they are ONLY allowing Pinnacles and those who are in a GS or higher eat in Coastal Kitchen. When reservations first opened up, anyone could book dinner in CK. Because of the high number of Suite and PC guests on the cruise, all reservations were cancelled if not Suite/PC. I had booked dinner for myself and a guest. My guest's reservation was cancelled (no notification) but mine remained. It should be better once the ship starts sailing out of Florida.

Sent from my iPad using Forums

On the Harmony TA, they are ONLY allowing Pinnacles and those who are in a GS or higher eat in Coastal Kitchen. When reservations first opened up, anyone could book dinner in CK. Because of the high number of Suite and PC guests on the cruise, all reservations were cancelled if not Suite/PC. I had booked dinner for myself and a guest. My guest's reservation was cancelled (no notification) but mine remained. It should be better once the ship starts sailing out of Florida.

Sent from my iPad using Forums

Wow, if I was in a JS and not in the loop, I'd be pissed. How much larger is the venue than Oasis. Didn't they gain some space by eliminating the two Suites that were adjacent.

Wow, if I was in a JS and not in the loop, I'd be pissed. How much larger is the venue than Oasis. Didn't they gain some space by eliminating the two Suites that were adjacent.

John, the two large suites are gone but they did however add two small L2 CLS on each side in their place. Looking at the deck plans though it appears as though they still have gained a fair amount of space.

John, the two large suites are gone but they did however add two small L2 CLS on each side in their place. Looking at the deck plans though it appears as though they still have gained a fair amount of space.

Good point Andrew. It also appears they moved the bar back to where Chef's Table was. So, is the bar space given to CK or the SL?

Sent from my HTC One_M8 using Forums mobile app