Harmony Transatlantic LIVE-With a Twist! 10/23/16-11/5/16

Anyone else onboard having issues with Royal IQ? Everything works except my calendar and that's the most important thing to me.

Oh my, what a mess trying to make specialty dining reservations on first day. What a headache. Bought four night package. Have Chops for 2 nights, then jamies. Which should we choose for fourth before dining times are gone?

Haven't been a fan of the desserts yet. Cookies are hard and no flavor and chocolate cake was very dry. But that's just two we've tried, lots more days to try more.

Absolutely hate that the 3 places for diamond and dplus cocktail hours are grouped together making for crazy high traffic during those hours. Haven't been able to find a seat yet for diamond drinks. We All know where 2500 of us are located at 5 pm.

The emergency assembly was a nightmare near studio b. At least now things have settled down and ppl have spread out, except for happy hour.

We are still exploring ship meeting wonderfully friendly guests and staff. Didn't make it to meet and mingle. Was it packed?

We have it scheduled later in the cruise. It eventually popped up on the planner.

Thanks, But C&A personnel told me you can no longer book it through the cruise planner. We are on the first 7 day sailing out of FT Lauderdale in 18 days. Do you know where to go once onboard to reserve it? Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks, But C&A personnel told me you can no longer book it through the cruise planner. We are on the first 7 day sailing out of FT Lauderdale in 18 days. Do you know where to go once onboard to reserve it? Any help would be greatly appreciated.

I don't. But I will ask when I go to destroy the room.

Anyone else onboard having issues with Royal IQ? Everything works except my calendar and that's the most important thing to me.

Oh my, what a mess trying to make specialty dining reservations on first day. What a headache. Bought four night package. Have Chops for 2 nights, then jamies. Which should we choose for fourth before dining times are gone?

Haven't been a fan of the desserts yet. Cookies are hard and no flavor and chocolate cake was very dry. But that's just two we've tried, lots more days to try more.

Absolutely hate that the 3 places for diamond and dplus cocktail hours are grouped together making for crazy high traffic during those hours. Haven't been able to find a seat yet for diamond drinks. We All know where 2500 of us are located at 5 pm.

The emergency assembly was a nightmare near studio b. At least now things have settled down and ppl have spread out, except for happy hour.

We are still exploring ship meeting wonderfully friendly guests and staff. Didn't make it to meet and mingle. Was it packed?

Wonderland was amazing on Quantum. def recommend it.

TOTALLY slept through meet n greet. We slept until after 1pm. Finishing up a late lunch/early dinner at Johnny Rockets. Delish as usual, but service VERY slow. Not too busy on boardwalk right now.

IQ not working for hubby or I. So, question for everyone on board right now is IQ working and do you have iphone or android???

We are both android and it's not working...

TOTALLY slept through meet n greet. We slept until after 1pm. Finishing up a late lunch/early dinner at Johnny Rockets. Delish as usual, but service VERY slow. Not too busy on boardwalk right now.

IQ not working for hubby or I. So, question for everyone on board right now is IQ working and do you have iphone or android???

We are both android and it's not working...

Both iPhone user and working alright since day 1. Just that some of the reservations has no avail to some dates.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I thought the cabins were to be the same as Quantum and Anthem. We had a D8 on both Quantum and Anthem. Noticed there is no longer the storage over the bed. Too many bruised heads?

It was nice having the extra space (it's where the souvenirs went), but I couldn't reach them.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

This won't be a one off as I had the same issue on Explorer once. It won't be just me but for the whole ship as the coke cups weren't delivered until like day 3 of that cruise. But by day 2 I went to GS asking for my cup as I thought they might have missed me out and GS gave me a cup but it turned out they didn't start delivering until day 3 as I saw them doing the delivery. I ended with 2 cups.

I wonder what the problem is? When I pre-purchased the Soda package for my Allure cruise in '14, my glass was waiting for me in my room when i boarded. Sounds like they are taking a big step back.

Edited by Pizzaeater!

I hope I'm not double posting any pictures. Our room, 8660. Very good location, close to elevators and Central Park. Quiet hallway. And we LOVE our steward, Eddy.

Sent from my SM-N920V using Tapatalk

Wow! Are you in a GS? VERY NICE!

Wow! Are you in a GS? VERY NICE!

Okay, just figured out how to reply to a post on tapatalk from my tablet. Yes, it's a GS. :) Very nice room. Seems a little smaller than the GS on Freedom class ships because they've added the wall instead of the curtain that separates the living room/bedroom, but it's still a great room. We're close to the aft elevators, so a quick ride to the lounges, and right off of Central Park. I would recommend.

Sent from my SM-T800 using Tapatalk

In response to Brian's pictures of Park Café...no more cushions on the seats??

Yes, there are physical differences, but I was really referring to one was empty and the other was FULL! Park Cafe was a mystery when we first were on Oasis. Not so much anymore.

Here is the link to the Cabin Crawl Periscope. It was my first ever Scope. Enjoy!! https://www.periscope.tv/w/1mrxmALyzYLxy

I couldn't tell from periscope does the virtual balcony have a sleeper sofa or a chair? We are sailing on the harmony on November 19, 2016 and have three virtuals and one connecting regular inside.

Wondering if it has sleeper sofa in either of the virtual and/or inside cabin since my DD may want to sleep with us instead of the connecting room with my DS.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums mobile app

Just wondering if anyone knows where the bed is positioned in 12589(quad), Central Park Balcony or if anyone has pics of a room similar. Also wondering if there are bunks in that cabin or a sofa bed. Thanks for the live review everyone, much appreciated!

Edited by Bali505

Can I ask what you see looking down off the balcony, lifeboats or the water?

Sent from my iPad using Forums mobile app

That will depend on where your cabin is located. Our cabin (7278) looks down on water (and about a foot of balcony below.) About 4 cabins aft of us there are 3 lifeboats. There are no lifeboats between those and the second "hump". So cabins in that area see water.

Gordon

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk