Harmony Transatlantic LIVE-With a Twist! 10/23/16-11/5/16

Hi Brian, we've got iPhones too and Royal IQ isn't working for us for us, also paid $7.95 for chat & call to keep in touch with our group and chat is working but we can't call

Margaret

Hi Margaret!!!!! Tell everyone I said hello as well, enjoying everyone's pics. :D

Wow, if I was in a JS and not in the loop, I'd be pissed. How much larger is the venue than Oasis. Didn't they gain some space by eliminating the two Suites that were adjacent.

Someone posted previously that there were over 200 Pinnacles on the Harmony

TA. That is a LOT of extra butts taking up seats in CK that are not usually in that

number.

From what I understand, they are only excluding JS pax in CK for just this unusual

circumstance? I think it is always only if seats available, to get in for JS pax, anyway?

Someone posted previously that there were over 200 Pinnacles on the Harmony

TA. That is a LOT of extra butts taking up seats in CK that are not usually in that

number.

From what I understand, they are only excluding JS pax in CK for just this unusual

circumstance? I think it is always only if seats available, to get in for JS pax, anyway?

I was wondering the same thing. I thought it was listed as a suite perk on the RCL site. If it is only a "space available" perk it should be listed that way on their web site. Guess I could go try to find it:)

Edit I don't see where it says anything about "space available" If I booked a JS expecting that advertised perk I would not be happy to not be able to get it

Edited by molly361

Oh, so super Mario is just a guest on the cruise ship that cruises a lot, and not the fictional character from the video game?

Mario more or less lives aboard the Royal Caribbean ships. He sails over 350 days per year, only going ashore to change ships every three or four months. He is so well known because he is by far the top cruiser in the Crown and Anchor Society with over 6,000 cruise credits. I believe he is a financial advisor and works from the ship. He is a very friendly, nice guy.

How are these working on the ship. I'm trying to decide if we should buy them. We have 2 children with us 12, 14, and I think they would be easier.

I had the WOW Bands on Quantum last February, and loved them. Besides getting off and on the ship, I never carried my normal card around. I'll be on Harmony in 3 months and will be purchasing the band again to use.

I had the WOW Bands on Quantum last February, and loved them. Besides getting off and on the ship, I never carried my normal card around. I'll be on Harmony in 3 months and will be purchasing the band again to use.

I think you can reuse them and have them reset from my research. I'm assuming they would be in your stateroom around the same time that your sea pass card would be available on your door?

Also, since we are traveling with a large family and several staterooms can we be given access to our family members rooms?

Sent from my iPhone using Forums mobile app

Good point Andrew. It also appears they moved the bar back to where Chef's Table was. So, is the bar space given to CK or the SL?

Sent from my HTC One_M8 using Forums mobile app

From the deck plan it appears as though the actual kitchen has more room for the chef and his crew, but RC deck plans aren't always 100% right. I can report back after we sail, but I suspect that someone here might post a photo.

364dce8906a4706b7ad7faa2fb7f0497.jpg

Sent from my iPad using Forums

I was wondering the same thing. I thought it was listed as a suite perk on the RCL site. If it is only a "space available" perk it should be listed that way on their web site. Guess I could go try to find it:)

Edit I don't see where it says anything about "space available" If I booked a JS expecting that advertised perk I would not be happy to not be able to get it

It does say reservations required, and on Sky class it says priority reservations for CK.

FWIW, I plan on getting my reservations the old fashioned way, bribery. 😉

Sent from my HTC One_M8 using Forums mobile app

My child's safety is my number one concern.

It was a general question.

He's 7 1/2 and 47 and three-quarters with no shoes.

I'm not asking for a 4 or 5 year old who's 47 inches to go.

I'm with you, my almost 7 y/o is just under 47 inches, I was hoping for a growth spurt over the summer! He's well over an inch short so he def is too small, but a quarter of an inch, I agree with you. Happy cruising! When are you sailing? Maybe he has time to grow the 1/4 inch?

Sent from my SM-G900V using Forums mobile app

I think you can reuse them and have them reset from my research. I'm assuming they would be in your stateroom around the same time that your sea pass card would be available on your door?

Also, since we are traveling with a large family and several staterooms can we be given access to our family members rooms?

You apparently can reuse them, however I recently moved and can't locate my old one. I'm not sure about them being in the stateroom already. On Quantum they were already there, but I don't think you can pre-purchase WOW Bands on this ship.

You do not have to purchase new Wow Bands. The original Wow bands I got on the Quantum are still good to use. I took mine on the Anthem and they reprogrammed them to work on that ship for both me and my wife. We will be taking them on the Harmony and have them reprogrammed again..

You do not have to purchase new Wow Bands. The original Wow bands I got on the Quantum are still good to use. I took mine on the Anthem and they reprogrammed them to work on that ship for both me and my wife. We will be taking them on the Harmony and have them reprogrammed again..

Yeah...I replied above that I misplaced mine when I moved :(

I'm with you, my almost 7 y/o is just under 47 inches, I was hoping for a growth spurt over the summer! He's well over an inch short so he def is too small, but a quarter of an inch, I agree with you. Happy cruising! When are you sailing? Maybe he has time to grow the 1/4 inch?

Sent from my SM-G900V using Forums mobile app

23 days :) 11/19/16