Harmony Transatlantic LIVE-With a Twist! 10/23/16-11/5/16

I remember someone posting about RC doing a photo op with all three oasis class ships. When is that going to be? I'm looking forward to those pictures.

I'm trying to remember, do these ships have some kind of a fast rescue boat that can be launched to take a picture from an appropriate distance? Or perhaps a drone?

Roy

I'm trying to remember, do these ships have some kind of a fast rescue boat that can be launched to take a picture from an appropriate distance? Or perhaps a drone?

Roy

I am betting RCL will be using a helicopter. They did for pictures of Mariner in 2012.

Gordon

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Here is the link to the Cabin Crawl Periscope. It was my first ever Scope. Enjoy!! https://www.periscope.tv/w/1mrxmALyzYLxy

Thank you for posting the Crawl.... was nice to see!!

Bummer the AquaTheater Suite backed out :(

Side Note... The Note 4 and 5 are making a killing on ebay!

Here is the link to the Cabin Crawl Periscope. It was my first ever Scope. Enjoy!! https://www.periscope.tv/w/1mrxmALyzYLxy

I really enjoyed watching the cabin crawl. Thanks so much!! Being able to see the grand suite, just increased my excitement for our Nov 26th HOT cruise. Living vicariously through all of you for now.... :D

Thanks everyone for your donations for the families of the crew members who died or were injured in the Harmony lifeboat incident a few months back. We raised close to $700, and I dropped it off with the finance manager tonight. If anyone still wants to donate, you can go to guest services and they can add it to your account.

I'm on an iPhone and Royal IQ Calendar is NOT working for me. Other functions are fine.

Hi Brian, we've got iPhones too and Royal IQ isn't working for us for us, also paid $7.95 for chat & call to keep in touch with our group and chat is working but we can't call

Margaret

Sent from my iPhone using Forums mobile app

Had a wonderful dinner in Coastal Kitchen tonight, and had the pleasure of meeting Merion Mom near the elevator on our way in. :) Also saw the 9pm show in the Aqua Theater, "A Fine Line." Very good...highly recommend. :)

Sent from my SM-T800 using Tapatalk

Just wanted to confirm, the water slide is really a mat slide. No water at all?

These are the water slides, midship. The Abyss is a dry slide on a mat at the aft of the ship. Here are the water slides.

c3d5b32155be5309f49e8a87a58436fb.jpg

ef796fe7b36e13be192a910940ac79cb.jpg

abbb688eac437499a4a43cd3cc220c7b.jpg

f993b829ce63abf786de18df3e432d70.jpg

Edited by internetwhiz

These are the water slides, midship. The Abyss is a dry slide on a mat at the aft of the ship. Here are the water slides. /QUOTE]

Wonder how strict they will be with the height requirement. DS is just barely under 48"

Wonder how strict they will be with the height requirement. DS is just barely under 48"

The restrictions are there for your safety. Why would you not want to follow them?

Edited by Merion_Mom

The restrictions are there for your safety. Why would you not want to follow them?

I do follow rules. He's 7 1/2 and just short. He's 47 and three-quarters almost 48 with no shoes.

Its not like I'm asking if they will let him go at 47 inches.